Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

gots the storage from a wagon, in my cb7! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man great find i think i will be doing this mod also. My piece of cardboard is moldy as hell. I washed the trunk liner but that cardboard has got to go! Thanks great find!

Comment

I notice you're in the Honda P.A.C.T program.

Nice mod as well.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Nice! (Fabolous voice)

Having a wagon now I love the compartments.

Didn't even think of having it in the sedan or coupe.

Good job man!

I would just drill/tap an holes and make custom brackets with sheet metal. Just make it hidden
          ya im sure you could get this to be more secure in the trunk!

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          would it fit a coupe?
          dont see why it wouldn't.

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
          I notice you're in the Honda P.A.C.T program.

Nice mod as well.
          thanks!

H22 cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
          cb9:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
          dd cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

imma try that out if i ever find a wagon at the JY lol
            Originally posted by scudweiser
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Awesome idea man. I really wanna get rid of my discusting cardboard. Just gotta check the only wagon ive seen at the JY (hope it has that in there). But great find bro!

Comment

I posted this idea a long time ago, but someone actually got a set and tried it Very nice!

How does the back seat latch -- ok?? That extra plastic looks like it wraps around near the seat hinges

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
                Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

i got this idea from MR.PHIL

yes it fits the coupes, theres trimming on the inside quarters
                  theres also triimming on the front of the black board

it holds a motor, under the floor its as tall as a full truck battery, so im pretty sure a full-size will fit too

this is one of the best mods for our trunks
                  my sub, doenst move, i can keep all my tools organized
                  the floor does raise up, but the fact that there is a hard floor that doesnt give is sweet
                  i give this a rating on best mod
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Awesome! Now I can use more parts of my cb9 when I use it for my 5speed swap, looks like I'm doing a interior trunk swap too!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Someone should have done this years ago.
                      Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
                      Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

i think you just started a trend buddy.. im definatly going to do this if i catch a wagon in the u pull lot. i dont even have that wood peice. i just removed everything rocker guarded the hole trunk n rolled up the carpet loool

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
                        #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
                        #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Absolutely AWESOME! I was just thinking the other day about what to do to my trunk to make it better and WHAM! found this. Thank You! You know you could remove one of those side pockets and move the battery to the trunk. Maybe some electronic actuators on the large lid, hit a button, going up!!

Comment

Dude that is a great mod, good job!

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Got lucky today and found the storage in a wag at the pick your part, also someone did all the work for me and left the A6 IM in the trunk! lol
                              imma put in my coupe today and will let you guys know if it fits
                              Originally posted by scudweiser
                              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Genius!
                                As with everyone else, I give you props for this ingenuity. Before seeing this I was contemplating making a piece out of fiberglass or plastic or *shudder* sheetmetal. My trunk piece is relatively intact but still this is too good an idea to pass up. Hopefully there will be any wagons in the junkyard when I go next weekend, there are rarely any japanese cars in general
                                Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Working...
                                X