Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb7s but not accords. 91 sedan LX 5spd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to cb7s but not accords. 91 sedan LX 5spd.

hey guys. i recently bought a cb7 91 lx sedan off craigslist for $1,000.

ive always loved the cb7 body style and hoped that one day i could own one. well now i do and i must say this is one damn good honda. its a fun lil car...

anyways some ppl would say i downgraded. i used to own a 99 cg5 sedan 4cyl (f23a1) auto. i was an avid member on 6thgenaccord.com. not too sure if any of you are familiar with the site, but its one of the best honda forums out there imo. ive always heard good things about cb7tuner and alwyas said if i owned one i would sign up so here i am....

1st i'll post some pics of my new/old cb7. its in descent condition. needs a new paint job, tail lights and front turn signal lenses, (corner lenses and bumper). I'll also post a couple pics of my last accord.

the cb7. can anyone tell me what kind of bumper this is?

new pics coming as soon as i can get my hands on a camera....

the cg5...

when she was stock. the 1st day i got her....

update: more pics.

with my friends 92 civic dx 4 door... 5 speed of course.

Last edited by accordlove; 09-12-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: update

Nice buy! I wish I got that good of a deal >:[ so what are your plans for her and Welcome to the site! Enjoy ur stay, just follow the rules and you'll be good. Haha but yes please more pics!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
      Nice buy! I wish I got that good of a deal >:[ so what are your plans for her and Welcome to the site! Enjoy ur stay, just follow the rules and you'll be good. Haha but yes please more pics!
      thanks man.

my future plans would be to 1st get a cd player lol it didnt come with one. then ill eventually upgrade to a dual din dvd or something. also i have an interior door handle that needs replaced and i need a vss. my speedo dosnt work... also like i said it needs a new paint job. i might go with championship white or frost white.

as far as modding goes...

coilovers. i hope to get one peice coils like function and form. if i have to cheap out ill go with konis or tokicos and pair them with a good set of sleeves.

new wheels. i like the white type r wheels... best looking oem imo. if i cant get my hands on those then i really want to get some 2002 accord SE wheels. i like the look of oem alloys. but on the other hand i really like XXR sportmax 962 wheels....

half and half "redclear" taillights.

"jdm" amber corners and turn signal lenses.

blackhouse head lights

def want one peice jdm head lights if i can find them.

white out the grill and maybe red "type r" H badges for the front and back.

and the usuall stuff. intake headers exhaust blah blah blah lol... i hear bisimoto products give the f22 some good gains for a N/A set up.so if i ever have the money id like to go with bisi parts. iheard there f22header adds 30 HP. thats INSANE for a bolt on!

Comment

CB looks way nicer IMO.

Welcome aboard. If you think that forum is good, then we kick ass here.

Comment

Originally posted by accordlove View Post
          thanks man.

my future plans would be to 1st get a cd player lol it didnt come with one. then ill eventually upgrade to a dual din dvd or something. also i have an interior door handle that needs replaced and i need a vss. my speedo doesnt work... also like i said it needs a new paint job. i might go with championship white or frost white.
          Speedo? R u a swimmer??? Hahaha jk jk I say frost white btw. You have some great plans for the car! Cant wait til I see the finished project. Looks like u got a clean head for this car, glad ur not gonna rice it. Haha good luck and keep it updated!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            Speedo? R u a swimmer??? Hahaha jk jk I say frost white btw. You have some great plans for the car! Cant wait til I see the finished project. Looks like u got a clean head for this car, glad ur not gonna rice it. Haha good luck and keep it updated!
            yeah i need a new speedo it shrunk last time i washed it

and clean and simple turns more heads than big dumb rice body kits and sparkly boat paint jobs LOL well they might turn ppl heads AWAY from the car lol. its just immature. im past my ricer stage, which even when i was in it, it wasnt as extreme as others....

oh yeah, im going to make a members ride once i start workin on her more and get better pics. i wil update it as consitently as possible.

Comment

the cb7. can anyone tell me what kind of bumper this is?
              Looks like an add on to the stock bumper. Not sure what kind. But im sure you already knew that...lol
              also like i said it needs a new paint job. i might go with championship white or frost white.
              Frost White!! FTW
              oh yeah, im going to make a members ride once i start workin on her more and get better pics. i wil update it as consitently as possible.
              Cant wait to see some better pix!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
              Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

get some closer pics of the front bumper please. cant see from way over here.

Comment

welcome aboard friend.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
                    Looks like an add on to the stock bumper. Not sure what kind. But im sure you already knew that...lol
                    its not a lip added to the oem bumper. its an after market bumper, like a body kit. but i guess its made to look like a lip was added. i usually hate body kits but this one is clean. just needs painted.

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
                    get some closer pics of the front bumper please. cant see from way over here.
                    i will try to get ahold of a camera asap.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    welcome aboard friend.
                    thanks man!

Comment

have you seen the 6th rear visor on our cbs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        have you seen the 6th rear visor on our cbs yet?
                        u mean the rear window spoiler? if not idk what u mean...

Comment

For some reason i was thinkin of the older integra's when i saw that bumper..my second choice was the wagon bumper and they probably cut under the blinker..but you said it's a bodykit bumper so im at lost there...and it's an LX with sunroof? I guess it was done afterwards?

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                            For some reason i was thinkin of the older integra's when i saw that bumper..my second choice was the wagon bumper and they probably cut under the blinker..but you said it's a bodykit bumper so im at lost there...and it's an LX with sunroof? I guess it was done afterwards?
                            the sunroof is either after market or dealer installed. reguardless it dosnt work and whoever owned it before me or at one time siliconed the seal....

the bumper is all one peice like a body kit, yes. lol. its weird huh? i never seen it before....

also i dont have a dome light in my car, it bugs the hell out of me....

Comment

yes rear window visor, its not a spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X