Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

post pics of your gutted interior and wire tuck engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99HORSEPOWER View Post
    Exactly 4 doors for the win lol
    I want a coupe in a year or two, haha! I love my sedan, but would rather have looks than a couple extra doors that rarely get used. I've got a mild tuck now with all the accessory deletes, I'll try to get pics up soon, but the future car's interior will be as nice a place to be in as the rest of the car will perform so they're all keepers. I'll miss the ease of working in a tucked bay, but it's worth sacrificing for a car that friends don't mind taking road trips in.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-11-2011, 08:17 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
      Hey nice work, looks great! You should tell us what you all did what you took out, and what you kept.
      I took everything out but the charcal canaster, vaccume box, and batt....no ac, ps, cc, fuse box, random wires ect...
      Heres an before pic...
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Here's my light tuck. I had to put the battery back in for the engine swap. I had an Odyssey mounted behind the front bumper where the stock air box sat so the left looked just like the right, but absent-mindedly left it sitting on the concrete for a couple months while working on the car. I've got another project going now, so some things aren't zipped up at the moment. The firewall and engine harness weren't touched so much... anyway:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-26-2018, 09:19 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
          One step @ a time

Comment

ill post pics of my half gutted interior tomorrow. i just have to clean the inside first lol.

Comment

a thread like this is well over due

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

lol

oh yeah a perfect thread, i like to see what people do with the wire tucks.

Comment

before and after

engine is now in its running state. this is how it will look except the intake will be on

Comment

Originally posted by civilized211 View Post

engine is now in its running state. this is how it will look except the intake will be on
                    What did you do on the rack since you deleted the power steering?

Comment

What did you do on the rack since you deleted the power steering?
                      i just line looped it

Comment

...before and after...

BEAUTIFUL

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i just line looped it
                          Oh ok, I just read a thread on how to convert a rack. The guy that made the thread mentioned it adds stress to the rack by looping it so I was just curious. Your engine bay looks good btw! And what trim is your car?

Comment

2 years ago

now
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                              2 years ago

now
                              Nice work man! I can't even see were you run the wires for the alternator.

Comment

Oh ok, I just read a thread on how to convert a rack. The guy that made the thread mentioned it adds stress to the rack by looping it so I was just curious. Your engine bay looks good btw! And what trim is your car?
                                yeah it does add stress but its the easiest and lots of people do it and have no problems. my car is a 91 lx sedan seattle silver

Comment

Working...
                                X