Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new sparco fighter seats !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spectre View Post
    Where can you get red DC2 Recaros for $600? The lowest I've seen are $800, shipped from Quebec
    There was a guy in Calgary selling a pair on Kijiji for $600 not too long ago. Was considering them for my CB, but I couldn't justify $600 for them when I already had nice leather seats.

Comment

Nice. Get them mounted and take some interior pics.

HAHA comments are cracking me up. 10yrs ago this was the trend.
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I liked my EvoL ...... For $150.00 ... With rails

1200? yeah, no thanks

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I say forget everyone else. If you had the money to spend,you worked hard for it, and it's what you wanted; great buy. Did they make you feel all warm and tingly inside when they arrived?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

1200 for 2 seats.....I completely reupholstered all 4 seats in a Camaro with factory reproduction seat covers for $800.

Comment

I personally like em . Although they give off that " steal me factor"..
              The only complain i have is that they are limited to adjustability. For $ 1200. none of my passengers would be allowed to fart on them . 1 question though , are they a cosmetic piece or do you plan to need a high quality racing harness in the future ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I'm just going to throw my two cents out here.

To OP:

I notice you like to post a lot of photos to get attention. This was very apparent with your MRT that was locked a few weeks ago. It's my opinion that you're a bit of an attention seeker. I hope you plan on bringing some actual value to this forum by posting more than a photo of a seat or photos of your person to attract attention.

To the CB7 Community:

What happened to the rule of not commenting if you have nothing positive to say? I agree with the comments posted in regards to the usefulness of these seats and the legitimacy of their want over a need, but really it's not our money or our car. It seems a few of us, myself included, have posted negative comments for one reason or another. I think we're forgetting that we all have different tastes and we should keep our comments to ourselves in hopes to not offend someone. Trust me... I keep A LOT of comments to myself when I read these and othe car forums.

Anyway good luck with the seats, I hope they do whatever you hoped they'd do for you.

Comment

I post things that I enjoy... and I got banned because I posted I.wanna buy .. in the wrong subject and my seats are cute and are comfortable. And I do not like attention if that's what I.wanted I'd post a lot more. LOL I love these seats

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    I say forget everyone else. If you had the money to spend,you worked hard for it, and it's what you wanted; great buy. Did they make you feel all warm and tingly inside when they arrived?
                    For that price they'd better make me feel warm and tingly when I sit in them.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      For that price they'd better make me feel warm and tingly when I sit in them.
                      I direct you to my sig... Same applies here.
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I would've cleaned while you had the seats out. Or at least wiped down the center console by now.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

They look good OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                            I would've cleaned while you had the seats out. Or at least wiped down the center console by now.
                            You EVER seen a girl's car with a clean interior?

I work as a detailer, and my answer is No.

Comment

that's weird...your mothers interior was immaculate.

i kid i kid..

To the OP, those seats are awesome. $1200 awesome? maybe not, but if you're happy, then that's all that matters. And the pink harnesses are a nice touch that keep up with your color scheme.

What rails did you use to mount up the seats?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                                You EVER seen a girl's car with a clean interior?

I work as a detailer, and my answer is No.
                                Yah I know what you mean I hated that too. makeup caked on the steering wheel, wiper and light switch, sun visors, seats. Horrible. I guess thats pretty clean, theres not shoes and papers all over the floor

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X