Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new sparco fighter seats !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better pictures sure show more details..hope no one steals your car just for the seats

Comment

I think the seats are nice. There are obviously too many cheap people here to appreciate it. Not too many people go out side the bang for the buck. Do it, do it right.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

They look great with the pink harnesses.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Thank u all that like them ... I love them too as u can tell I love pink LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
            I post things that I enjoy... and I got banned because I posted I.wanna buy .. in the wrong subject and my seats are cute and are comfortable. And I do not like attention if that's what I.wanted I'd post a lot more. LOL
            Then why post unrelated pictures of yourself everytime you start a thread?

Comment

I must say i love those seats. I was looking into those seats aswell but went with the corbeau fx1 bucket seat instead. For a pair of name brand seats for$1200 shipped isnt bad. People are going to hate, so let them hate. But has anyone else posted pics of there seats, no? Its your money and car and thats it. NOT to disrespect the cb7 community but most of the members on here are cheap. If you had a civic posted on nwp4life about your seat you wouldnt even have gotten as many negative remarks at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                Thank u all that like them ... I love them too as u can tell I love pink LOL
                Those aren't actual cherry blossoms are they, or are they the Axis remake?
                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Do you work on your car?
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

There are axis og sakuras.
                    Not the crap like the Rotas...LOL I hate those wheels idk why

Comment

Now delete the backseat and install a roll cage!

Don't you lose the ability to tilt the seats?

Comment

You could lose tilt depending on how they are mounted. Those seats are non reclining (fixed position) so there isnt a need for the back seat anyhow because its a coupe.

Comment

Someone comes along who isn't a penny pinching tuner and you all jump them? Really?

Nice seats! I would do the same if I could fit it in the budget, why lie.
                          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                            Someone comes along who isn't a penny pinching tuner and you all jump them? Really?

I wasn't jumping on her, I just think she needs a roll cage and delete the backseats now.

I'm looking for either something similar with tilt (gangsta leanin capabilities) or katzkin recover my OEM buckets and reinforce the bolsters.

I think they look good.

Dayzielynn any thoughts on tracking the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post

Completely in agreement.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

If I had the Mula They be in my CB7, lol just thought about the song, nothings more inportant than the mula, praise god hola lalu ha, it's all about the mula

Comment

Working...
                                X