Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 ex project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently working on ......

I am redoing my motor mounts and have installed the rear shocks and springs. Then I'll put on the new upper control arm. I'll upload pics as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_m1 View Post
      I am redoing my motor mounts and have installed the rear shocks and springs. Then I'll put on the new upper control arm. I'll upload pics as I go.
      Damn bro, Great Progress!!! she c cleans up really nice!! Keep up the good work man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
        Damn bro, Great Progress!!! she c cleans up really nice!! Keep up the good work man!!
        Thanks man.. I'm learning as I go

Comment

New torque mount

Originally posted by matt_m1 View Post

I had a nasty buzzing , replaced the torque mount and now she is nice and quiet. Also finished the tie rods and upper control arm . More pics tomorrow.

Comment

You are making great progress on your car, keep up the good work. I need to get motivated and do the same with my Accord.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
              You are making great progress on your car, keep up the good work. I need to get motivated and do the same with my Accord.
              Thanks talented . I have times when motivation is an issue plus I have a real bad back so I feel you . My little brother helps out and its always nice to have a hand .

Comment

Great progress on the cb bro you and your brothers are really putting time in getting it up and running it,s best. Super

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                  Great progress on the cb bro you and your brothers are really putting time in getting it up and running it,s best. Super
                  Thank you , I've built several jeeps in the past and I'm impressed how easy this honda is to wrench on.

Comment

Window regulator

replaced the broken regulator on my drivers side rear window. I guess this is the weak link.

Comment

To dos

So I made the mistake of putting a China pipe on my car and I can't stand it. I've changed gaskets and I'm fed up with the stupid thing making my car sound like a lawnmower . I ordered a dc header, a high flow cat and a stainless yonaka exhaust. I have the outer tie rods on , new sway bar links installed. The ac condensor came today so I'll have it in and charged asap it's 87 and humid in Ohio today so some ac will be nice.

Comment

AC condensor

Put this in today . Thursday I'll have it charged.

Comment

turbocharge that cb7!!!

Comment

turbocharge

I would love to have a turbo on my ride but I'm not quite that handy .

Comment

New Pics

A/C charged by my good friend Paul for coffee and doughnuts and it works awesome! The yonaka exhaust and catalytic converter are here I'm just waiting for the new header .

Comment

Readhesive door panels

I was tired of seeing the carpet on my door panels hanging freely,so I got some spray adhesive from harbor freight . I pulled off the door panels and used a flat head to tuck the extra fabric back into place. The adhesive worked great. I was also having issue with my speaker cover fabric looking terrible so I took them off the door panels and gave them a coupe shots of wrinkle paint . I hope my header comes soon !

Comment

Working...
                                X