Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 ex project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust part two

Now it sounds great, I'm glad I replaced everything in the exhaust. The China pipe bracket snapped off go figure. Lol. The bolt bracket was about five hundred times thicker than the actual header tubing.

Comment

looks good

Comment

Nice! How are you liking the yonaka? I love mine. Fitment was a little off though

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys. Fitment wasn't too bad it does touch the rear sway bar which isn't ideal but it's way better than before overall.

Comment

Bracket

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            Looks like he actually needs the whole license plate bracket. I forget if the bracket mounting holes are correctly spaced for the plate alone? Not too much rust in the quarters for an Ohio car? What part of Ohio? I'm in the Cincinnati area if you need any help.

Barbed wire there to keep you in or others out?
            Also adjusted the valve lash now she is running smooth with a bit more in the low end.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_m1 View Post
              Thanks guys. Fitment wasn't too bad it does touch the rear sway bar which isn't ideal but it's way better than before overall.
              mine does the same thing!

Comment

New hangers

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                mine does the same thing!

I really don't like extra buzzing or noises in my cb so I put on some new longer exhaust hangers which gave it more clearance but still had the buzz. So I cut one of the old ones in half then cut a slit where the metal bracket slides into it wrapped it around my rear sway bar and wedged it between the exhaust pipe and the sway bar and no more noise. It's not exactly custom fab , it's more like Appalachian tech. lol . But it works .

Comment

DIY thread for redoing the fabric on the speakers.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200299
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                  X