Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 3g Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my goodness, that is the best looking third gen i've ever seen. GOOD JOB. It looks real clean and unique. Glad you didnt go the same route as others who have that car with chromed out hubcaps and honda decals.

nice, swap a h22 or yet a k20 and make us all proud.

geez, the interior is more mint than mine, that is really nice body kit--one of the few that I like.

btw: If you EVER need any parts for your 3G, there are junk yards here in cali loaded with them. Just hit me up and I'll look for it for ya, just pay shipping and how much it cost + five bucks haha

Last edited by ikayto; 12-04-2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

i agree^^, best 3rd gen ive seen and the bodykit isnt outrageous either - just right - very nice. i always liked those box gen cars, clean, and done right -- like the early preludes: 90-92(?not sure if 89 was a diff. body) anyway...
      Last edited by sin2k5; 12-04-2006, 03:37 PM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
      Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

man i love da 3g's.....i want one but yes indeed finding a good one in 5spd is a mission for sure.

Very clean and well taken care of!

Even tho ur not new welcome aboard mang!

Comment

My first Baby,seing this one bring back a lot of memories.
          A+ well taking care of.she looks good

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

nice car! love those first mirror finish rims...

that clear carb cover is just wicked! ...lets u see all the dirty things that go on in there
            DEVOTE

Comment

Beautiful car bro....one of my co-worker have a black but its auto and beat up.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

really really nice 3g accord man. I like everything about it, and I like your second rims better but the first one gives it sort of an old school look to it, anyways nice job.

Comment

What a clean ass car dude! That color really looks good, especially with the rims in the newer pics...you should put on a sleepy eye kit!

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I like this forum, there's so much positive energy here.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    I am partial to the color though
                    Laurel Blue owns. There's a lady up the street that has a Laurel Blue 1990 Accord LX 5-speed. That thing is in mint condition, and she's had it since i can remember. Probably since new.

Originally posted by ikayto
                    nice, swap a h22 or yet a k20 and make us all proud.
                    I wish I could have a K20 in my car. That would take a lot of custom fabrication. The H22 takes a lot of fabrication too, but there is a guy on 3geez who has managed to do it. The easiest swap for the 3g's is the B20A, but that engine is super rare and is hard to find with a manual tranny. They came in the Japanese and European Accord 2.0Si's. They have 160hp and 140 tq, and its a direct swap, no new mounts or axles needed.

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    Very clean and well taken care of!
                    That's the one thing out of all things that I take pride in, because I always keep the car clean. People call me anal, but I dont care because I want to be one of those people who 10 years from now can say that they have the original interior and such.

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                    My first Baby,seing this one bring back a lot of memories.
                    Thanks. It seems like a lot of people on here are ex-3g Accord owners.

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    that clear carb cover is just wicked! ...lets u see all the dirty things that go on in there
                    Thanks. I actually made that cover myself because no one makes any intake for the carb'd 3g. The housing that the intake is connected to is actually off of a '90 Civic.

Originally posted by pocb7
                    I like everything about it, and I like your second rims better but the first one gives it sort of an old school look to it
                    Thanks. The 5-spokes are actually my winter rims (even though we don't get a lot of snow in Virginia). Plus, I like to change up the look every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightpearl91
                      What a clean ass car dude! That color really looks good, especially with the rims in the newer pics...you should put on a sleepy eye kit!

Keep up the good work.
                      Thanks man. The pictures with the gunmetal rims are actually older than the the one's with the 5-spokes. I put the 5-spokes back on Saturday, and decided to take pictures.

I've seen people put sleepy eye kit's on the 3g. I personally think it looks like crap, because of the shape of the housing. I wish it didnt though, because otherwise I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Toneloc
                        ...I wish I could have a K20 in my car. That would take a lot of custom fabrication. The H22 takes a lot of fabrication too, but there is a guy on 3geez who has managed to do it. The easiest swap for the 3g's is the B20A, but that engine is super rare and is hard to find with a manual tranny. They came in the Japanese and European Accord 2.0Si's. They have 160hp and 140 tq, and its a direct swap, no new mounts or axles needed.
                        Damn, the junkyard I usually go to has 5+ 3geez with the b20a.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mealsy
                          Damn, the junkyard I usually go to has 5+ 3geez with the b20a.
                          With 5-speeds? I hate you. lol j/k. I wish it was easier to ship those engines to the U.S. At least you CB'rs have the option of using a USDM H22.

Comment

Originally posted by Toneloc
                            That's the one thing out of all things that I take pride in, because I always keep the car clean. People call me anal, but I dont care because I want to be one of those people who 10 years from now can say that they have the original interior and such.

Not clean enough, I spy a penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
                              Not clean enough, I spy a penny.
                              Ahh, but that would be considered messy. It's still clean. lol. That penny is no longer there btw.

Comment

I used to have a 87 Accord LX-i hatch. it was auto, but it was still a good car. I had alotta plans for it, and i plan on getting a coupe in the future. I love them and i always will. Its a true old school honda. And yours is clean as hell!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X