Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The newest member of the family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The newest member of the family!

It is my great pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Dean Lawrence Williams:
    Born March 25th, 2008 at 2:05 pm
    Height: 20 1/4 inches
    Weight: 8 lbs, 11 ounces
    Head circumference: 14 inches
    Chest circumference: 14 inches
    Scored 9.9 on the APGAR

My muse and the baby are both doing fantastic. Things couldn't have gone much smoother. The one picture I didn't get was when they set him down in the warmer to clean him up, they unwrapped his blankets and the cool air must have startled him a little because he held his left hand out in front of him, his right down and off to the front and side, pushed his right leg out and lifted his left leg up towards his chest. All I could think was "His technique needs a little work, but that's my boy!"
    Last edited by visualpoet; 03-25-2008, 11:48 PM.

Beautiful. Congratulations visualpoet. Is that your first youngin'? If so, your life has just entered the most wonderful phase ever.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Thanks, bigjoe and ha, I wish! I have a 14 year old son, a 16 year old son, and a 4 year old stepdaughter. Wonderful is not necessarily the word I would choose. LMAO. I love all my children, but I will be pushing 60 when this one finally moves out. THen the wife and I can finally live OUR lives. But damn if he didn't make me cry when I got to hold him. He opened up those dark little eyes and seemed to be looking right into my soul. Shit, I'm choking up now. It's been an emotional day.

Comment

well congrats on being a father again
        i wish you the best for you, your family and little Dean
        Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
        FoDough fo moreho
        [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Congrats on the new edition. Glad to hear everyone is ok. You have a handsome little guy there.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Congrats man, glad to hear it went well.
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Congrats man on your newest family member. Glad to hear everyone is doing well too.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                Thanks, bigjoe and ha, I wish! I have a 14 year old son, a 16 year old son, and a 4 year old stepdaughter. Wonderful is not necessarily the word I would choose. LMAO. I love all my children, but I will be pushing 60 when this one finally moves out. THen the wife and I can finally live OUR lives. But damn if he didn't make me cry when I got to hold him. He opened up those dark little eyes and seemed to be looking right into my soul. Shit, I'm choking up now. It's been an emotional day.
                That's the same feeling I got when I held liljoegood1 in the delivery room I could still tear up thinking about it and he'll be 9 this year.
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

AWESOME!!! Grats on the healthy one!!!

Comment

congratulations on the baby man! glad to hear everything went well.

Originally posted by visualpoet
                    he held his left hand out in front of him, his right down and off to the front and side, pushed his right leg out and lifted his left leg up towards his chest.
                    thats so cool.
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Working...
                    X