Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Good morning everyone... Just wanted to say 'Happy Fathers Day' to everyone... This is my first Fathers Day and I'm pretty excited to get my son up and go out to eat or go to a movie or something...

Are there any other dads here? What did/are you guys doing today?

Kenny
    Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

i get to spend fathers day workin on my fathers jeep. ironic that to broke down in time for today, lol

Comment

me and my son are going to spend the day with his grandpa( ie my dad) and we are going out to eat and what ever else we can do

happy fathers day !!!!

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
      96 lexus sc300 DD
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo View Post
        Good morning everyone... Just wanted to say 'Happy Fathers Day' to everyone... This is my first Fathers Day and I'm pretty excited to get my son up and go out to eat or go to a movie or something...

Are there any other dads here? What did/are you guys doing today?

Kenny

Damn, Kenny, you're going about it all wrong. He's supposed to bring you some cold cereal, burnt toast and half a glass of milk on a tray! Then he should jump on your fun spot while yelling "Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!!". lol

I'm planning on washing the coupe (again - did it yesterday, took my beautiful wife out to karaoke, and the place we went had a 1/4 mile of rutted potholed dirt track full of puddles for a driveway.) then waxing it, throwing some meguiars hot shine on the black trim, and taking some new pics.

Comment

i gotta work .when i get off . i laying back lighting the grill ,and throw back an couple coronas . thats gonna be my day

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Happy Father's Day! I get to stay home and care for the 3day old newborn lol!!
            Honda-mans best friend!
            who said it was a dog?
            PINOY PRIDE
            OHIO CB7's

Comment

ya happy fathers day to everyone i am cleanin my dads house for him lol
              My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Happy Fathers day to all you fathers out there...

Comment

Going out with my son and gf to have some fun. Takin the Cb!

Comment

this is my frist fathers day too! my son is 5months old as of friday.. ima take him for a walk today cuz its so gorgeous out! besides that ive just been watchin nascar with my dad! haha happy fathers day everyone!

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Happy fathers day to all of you, I get to spendmine w/ my two kids while their mother is at work. Oh and I cant forget about my dog too.
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

Happy Dad's Day to all you dad's out there. Nothing screams fatherhood like cruisin through Costco with your son fillin up on free samples I wanted to go fishin' but my fishin' partner/brother had to work There's always next weekend
                        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                        ><((((º>

Comment

happy fathers day

Comment

Working...
                          X