Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a1 stock vs evo8 05

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 stock vs evo8 05

All right heres the deal I need you guys to pretend that you are me (not a red cent to my name for upgrade) and my coworker just got a evo8 and now he is talking sh:t. Ok I need cheap DIY HP any help is help but no nos responses I dont want to go that far, just maybe like an easy way to port and polish or someone you guys know in north cali I can cop an engine from. let me know thanks.

ahahah. p&p is easier than nitrous?

relax. let him talk shit. he has an evo. it's boosted and awd. you have a 20 year old fwd economy family hauler. you'd have to spray a 150 shot, and unless you dyno tuned it and had the supporting mods, then you'd blow your motor the hell up.

Comment

you're hopeless, challenge him to a foot race instead
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

take off his turbo then race him
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

he would talk crap what cant he take on anything bigger and better than him just let him talk
          Last edited by jcastaneda; 06-17-2008, 03:20 AM.

Comment

umm.

1) learn English.
            2) post in the forum.
            3) in that order, too.

on another note, though, it's a fuckin evo. they're fast, get over it. an accord is nothing compared to an evo.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
              take off his turbo then race him
              or boost the accord

Comment

Originally posted by tomas View Post
                or boost the accord
                still....

good luck. a boosted accord, even with something like a t3/t4 50 trim. on a stock block, you're looking at, what, 230whp?

a stock evo with a boost controller's gonna be putting out at least that much, plus it's DOHC. makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
                  ahahah. p&p is easier than nitrous?

relax. let him talk shit. he has an evo. it's boosted and awd. you have a 20 year old fwd economy family hauler. you'd have to spray a 150 shot, and unless you dyno tuned it and had the supporting mods, then you'd blow your motor the hell up.
                  Well said, Thats all.

If you want to be anywhere near even close to an EVO be prepared to spend more than a few "cheap diy mods"

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

wow that was quick learn english huh? ok ... how about no i just got off of work and i kinda dont care if you understood than its ok for me. oh and thanks for your response. it was quick.

Comment

Originally posted by veyvey View Post
                      wow that was quick learn english huh? ok ... how about no i just got off of work and i kinda dont care if you understood than its ok for me. oh and thanks for your response. it was quick.
                      hey dickface, it was directed at the post above the post about "learning English"

the post that obviously made little to no sense.

Comment

oh well no use cryin over spilled milk but i did say thanks dickface

Comment

i changed it..it's done

Comment

race him in REVERSE! lol I'm sure Evo's don't boost in reverse

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

hahahahaha thats funny i think ill just remove his axels lol

Comment

Working...
                              X