Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Damn cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn cat

Went out side to get some thing a minute ago, cats sleeping on my hood, i walk by, he gets startled,slides than runs up my hood with his claws out,not like my car is a showcar or anything but damn,this is the same cat that vomited all over my back seat after my window was smashed out.I thinking target practice

get a dog to chase the cat, then it won't be your problem anymore lol. It'll be the dog's bitch.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I had a cat sleeping on my hood afterr a fresh wax job once. I grabbed my alarm remote and set off the panic, that cat looked like a cartoon trying to grab traction. He couldn't get off the hood quick enough. Get a supersoaker and wait for him. After he gets shot off the hood a few times he'll stop.

Comment

You have no choice. It's Caturday all day everyday.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

cant you find out whos cat it is and make them pay for damages? There should be a law about letting cats roam around
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707 View Post
            You have no choice. It's Caturday all day everyday.
            bwahahha
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
              cant you find out whos cat it is and make them pay for damages? There should be a law about letting cats roam around
              Haha its our cat, used to be indoors till he started scratching my kid un provoked.

Comment

Run a current through the car... Just enough to give the cat a little jolt...

Comment

flick the cat's nose when its sleeping, then you'll damage its brain somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by ultramatt7 View Post
                    Haha its our cat, used to be indoors till he started scratching my kid un provoked.
                    lol my friends cat got his claws stuck in his 1 year old sons forhead..and he just stood there with the claw in his head cause he was scared to move, didnt cry..lol some funny shit
                    92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                      and thats just f'd up.. y would u want to give your own cat brain damage??
                      92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Talk to aww_shiet. He knows about wiring up voltage.

Im sure a little "9-volt-jolt" wont hurt it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

grab him by the tail and spin him into somebodies yard that has a dog.

(I hate cat's) they probably hate me too.
                          My 92 accord

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                            Someone who would actually do that obviously has brain damage.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by ultramatt7 View Post
                              Went out side to get some thing a minute ago, cats sleeping on my hood, i walk by, he gets startled,slides than runs up my hood with his claws out,not like my car is a showcar or anything but damn,this is the same cat that vomited all over my back seat after my window was smashed out.I thinking target practice
                              Get an airsoft gun.
                              Doesnt hurt them.
                              Did it all the time at my old house.

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Working...
                              X