Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Original Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Owners

Hey guys i was just looking at pictures of our cars and some of them still look really nice paint, body etc etc.

but my question is who here is the original owner of their CB? and why did you choose to get it brand new?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Personally, Im not the original owner, I am the second, but the first (original) owner was my grandfather, so my cb has been in my family for all of its lifetime Im glad he kept it in the best condition he could have, it does need some fixing but not as much as some other cbs Ive seen for sale

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

im like the 19th owner.

nah more like 3rd or 4th actually my cars got 140k so it's not much imo

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I am Fairly sure that i am the fourth or fifth owner of mine...not bad shape after 156K.... just needs some cosmetics

and a motor....

Comment

Im the third owner with 268k but who is counting.
          -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Second owner. Only 136k miles on her so she is still young.

Comment

I am also a 2nd owner...sorry to the op...I'm kinda curious how many original buyers there are who still have theirs too.
              ____

Comment

i wish there was a way to contact previous owners, and ask like' howd u drive it?' wat did u use it for?' wat maintanance have u done? my cord's got 210k on it, and runs great, and is in great condition, so i can only assume im like wa?, 3rd or 4th owner? and hope the timing belt dont give up, befor i can save up to get it done, or do my self. I bought it off a used car lot for 3200. it broke down across the street as i was leaving. I got it started again, got it home, search the web, and it was main relay. havent had any trouble since. could be why it was at the back of the lot. also ask why they sold it.
                my aunt has a cb9 that she bought new. blk on blk. ive been buggin her to sell it to me.
                you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Prez808 is the original owner of his car.

I am the second owner with 111K on the odo. I had it since it had 52K on the odo.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
                    i wish there was a way to contact previous owners, and ask like' howd u drive it?' wat did u use it for?' wat maintanance have u done? my cord's got 210k on it, and runs great, and is in great condition, so i can only assume im like wa?, 3rd or 4th owner? and hope the timing belt dont give up, befor i can save up to get it done, or do my self. I bought it off a used car lot for 3200. it broke down across the street as i was leaving. I got it started again, got it home, search the web, and it was main relay. havent had any trouble since. could be why it was at the back of the lot. also ask why they sold it.
                    my aunt has a cb9 that she bought new. blk on blk. ive been buggin her to sell it to me.
                    HA HA...I did exactly that...she left all the previous maintenance records WHICH had her phone number. I didn't know if she'd done the t-belt (it had 109k at the time) so I phoned her up. I'm pretty sure she is a lawyer HA HA. She sounded a little confused but told me she hadn't. Aside from a dent on each of my back doors the car was pristine. I need to get it back to that state.
                    ____

Comment

well i gess i could be the frist own since my mom bought the ar the day iwas born. and now i got it

The Race Car

Comment

3rd owner here. Parent's are good friends with 2nd owner. 1st owner sold it after 4 years.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I too wanna contact previous owners. I found a plane ticket reservation under the backseat with a previous owners name on it.

Also did a CARFAX. Dont know names, but if i read it correctly, im anywhere from the 5th to 7th owner. Got it 3 years ago with 188k, so....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

most likelyy i'm the 3rd owner after my dad

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

my CB has been in the family ever since it was new.

Im the 3rd owner, my late grandfather bought it.

He's owned Accords before he bought the CB.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                              X