Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your mother is so overweight that when I went to drive around her in my cb I ran out of gas.

Yo mamma'

Comment

my buddy said he was dating an older women , at the retirement home, after an month . he was telling me that she asked him to go down on her . he said ol well . when he got down there he was like wtf is that smell . she said it my arthritis . he said im no doctor , but that not arthritis , she said yes it is . i got arthritis in my shoulder ,and i cant wipe my ass

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
        Your mother is so overweight that when I went to drive around her in my cb I ran out of gas.

Yo mamma'
        your momma is so slutty,when she sent me a email, my computer got a virus
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

wow that killing me.

The Race Car

Comment

yo momma so fat, one day she wore a red dress and walked down the street. all the kids were like "Hey There the KoolAid Man!"

yo momma so fat she had to change her underwear in the driveway
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

we neeeeeeed more long jokes..the yo mammas are so middle school jokes

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

your momma so stupid she brought a chair to stand-up comedy night

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Talk about my mama one mo gin im stick my foot so fah up yo ass that teh moisture on my knee will quench your thirst!!!!

Comment

more jokes =]

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

F.B.I. Assassin

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman. For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. 'We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.

Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair . . . Kill her!!' The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.' The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.'

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.' The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife home.'

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. 'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. 'I had to beat him to death with the chair.'

MORAL: Don't mess with women.

Comment

i got a joke........

Sex is like KFC,
                        after nibbling on breasts and thighs,
                        all you got left,
                        is a greasy box to stick your bone in.
                        Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Bathroom Humor

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other
                          stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom
                          but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, 'Doin' just fine!'

And the other guy says: 'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this
                          is too bizarre so I say: 'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I
                          hear another question. 'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could
                          just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, 'No........I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the guy say nervously...

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other
                          stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!'

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

prayers

teacher asks her lil students whats the first part that goes to heaven when u die

betty: ur hands miss
                            teacher: whay ur hands betty?
                            betty: because its what u pray with
                            teacher: very good answer
                            sam: u heart miss
                            teacher: why ur heart sam?
                            sam: because is what u love with
                            teacher: very good sam
                            johny: ur feet miss
                            teacher: huh, why ur feet johny?
                            johny: i dont know, because i walked in my parents room the other day, my mom had her feet up in the air screaming "OH GOD IM COMING", and my dad said "oh no u aint"
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

your momma's pussy is so loose when she does the splits she give the floor hickeys.
                              My 92 accord

Comment

That's not a joke, that's just disgusting.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X