Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need someone that is willing to assist me :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need someone that is willing to assist me :)

I have some problems with my lil honda i've heard from so many people different shit ive fixed up a little on it but the thing that gets me is when i'm barely taken off and im pressing the gas it makes like a cracking grinding noise... i dunno but some say it a valve adjustment it need....

whats wrong with your car?

Comment

ok so when im at a complete stop and i take off not really punching it but giving it good gas it makes this weird sound like a cracky/grinding noise i cant really explain the noise but it keeps i think my car from speeding up also it takes forever to switch gears

Comment

well sounds like the transmissions going out is it auto or a 5 speed?

Comment

auto

Comment

have the solenoids checked and also the torque converter checked as int hsoe years those go out quick same problem i had in mine...

Comment

omg i swear you just confused me like crazy... lol i dont know car talk... jk

Comment

is this shit for real?!?
                I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Take it to a mechanic.

Or find some members in your area.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Agreed.... If you are not to much of a hands on person which it seems like you are not, no offense, get help.... Find members or ask your brother. maybe he can help you with simple issues such as a brake job or oil change.

I am sure some members in your are would be more then happy to assist you.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

You guys make it seem like a female cant learn to fix a damn car... I know how to do a tune up and change a damn tire... also i myself just did a tune up and put new spark plug wires on my car AND distributor.... I mean at least give me a little credit for even trying...

Comment

I meant in the sense that its hard describing a sound, via text. Diagnosing a problem, especially a sound is done best when someone can hear it. A local mechanic or member will actually be able to HEAR the sound, thus giving them a greater chance of helping you diagnose the problem.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I give you credit, there is females that dont even pump their gas. I also think that it is your transmission and thats a complicated fix ( unless you buy another one) just to say that people have shops to deal with just transmissions

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

If its not the torque converter or a tranny issue, might it be something to do with the wheels?

Comment

I have heard people confuse pinging with grinding. like me.
                              My F22A1 did that when i could step on it in a higher gear at low speeds. (5 speed.)

If you don't have the slightest clue, which in no offense to you but you don't, then your best bet is to take it to a mechanic. Preferably one who knows you or someone you know and trust.

Then while they explain to you whats wrong, then play some 20 questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X