Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pitty`s Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sold them? He was the only one I've ever seen with them until now!

Welcome to the site. I love seeing the cars from Europe. You guys always have such nice cars! I think we may have had one or two members from Germany before, but I'm not sure if any of them are still around.

Comment

Hi people Announcing me for a long time sometimes again here. My Accord stands disassembled at the moment in my garage. Now engine gets a Skunk2 suction bridge with the 70th Skunk2 throttle valve. Then I have inserted a Simota coach voucher Airbox with cold inner tube. The Battarie has landed in the boot. I let my valve lid Red coat powder. I show to you yet a few photos before I him in the garage has put.

Comment

Wow, very clean white interior. That actually looks good compared to others who have tried it. Nice car.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Welcome to cb7tuner! Your colour choice is very nice! Reminds me of a darker hue of our se colour.

Fogs and black interior looks good! Very rare

Keep us updated

Comment

That's one sexy CB7. Welcome to the site!
            Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
            Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

wow, that thing is nice. keep up the good work.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Hi people here sometimes again what new from my Accord. If a Simota coach voucher has obstructed now Airbox. My music arrangement in the boot also finishes slowly. The battery has walked for lack of space in the boot. However, see itself. Greeting Pitty

Comment

very nice, relly liking those fogs and the things on the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-tcakes View Post
                    very nice, relly liking those fogs and the things on the bumper.
                    yes. thats is a one fine accord. the "things" on the bumper are headlight squirters for spraying them somewhat clean.
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Ah, Zeee Germans!

Honestly though, that is a beautiful car, welcome to the site. All you European guys have somehow avoided the cancer (rust) problem that alot of the North American guys have.

Awesome.

Originally posted by hondajeff View Post
                      Nice CB Pitty.
                      I like the two colour treatment.
                      Yea, the fogs are nice, but most of the time driver's in NA will use 'em all the time just blinding driver's unnecessarily.

Nice H22, too!
                      Blinding people with fogs? If they are blinding people, there are some aiming issues at hand, and the foglight functionality is being compromised. I use mine as DRLs.... but they are pointed low towards the ground (like all fog lights should be). No blinding.
                      RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

Wow. I really like your CB. Black and white interior FTW.
                        HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

What intake is...?.

It looks nice. Awesome actually, I'm diggin the battery relocation.

life is good.

Comment

Hello thanks for your answers. The air cleaner is from Simota. Need however times your assistance. Who can say where I good lips to me for in front and in the back receives ago. Here in Germany there is not absolutely nothing at all. And who can procure and to Germany send it to me??? Also everything would pay by PAYPAL. Thanks for the assistance greet Pitty

Comment

Ill will be in Ukraine visiting my family at the end of August. Maybe I should go to some junk yards or stores and see if I can bring some goodies back.

Comment

Working...
                              X