Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i don't have my driver's license anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't have my driver's license anymore.

ok it's a long story but the main think is that i don't have my license anymore. i still want to finish building the S%#@ out of my cb7. what would you do??
    Turbo F22 Under Construction

Originally posted by delaa108 View Post
    ok it's a long story but the main think is that i don't have my license anymore. i still want to finish building the S%#@ out of my cb7. what would you do??
    man i havent had my lis. for more then a year now, to be honest with u its gonna suck if your not trying to break the law. my story is very complicated has to do with stolen cars and a wreck and the insurance company hired a lawyer to sue my ass and put a hold on my shit... sucks but ive been workin on my car since... check my MRT for updates. but stick in there bro, cant get much worst then it is...
    clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
    Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

this gives u more time to build.
      yeah i've been through tha no license thing before SUCKS!
      good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by sleepygreen View Post
        man i havent had my lis. for more then a year now, to be honest with u its gonna suck if your not trying to break the law. my story is very complicated has to do with stolen cars and a wreck and the insurance company hired a lawyer to sue my ass and put a hold on my shit... sucks but ive been workin on my car since... check my MRT for updates. but stick in there bro, cant get much worst then it is...
        oh S#%^ that really sucks bro. yea ill stick there for sure bro.

Comment

can't you apply for a red license? i think that means you can only drive to work and home. i'd invest in video games and a girlfriend who drives haha

Be Clean

Comment

Are you ever going to get it back? or is it gone for good? if you'll eventually get it back, I say build. That way when you get your license back, you'll be ready to rock

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              Are you ever going to get it back? or is it gone for good? if you'll eventually get it back, I say build. That way when you get your license back, you'll be ready to rock
              My thoughts exactly. Build your ride until you're allowed to drive again. They're easier to build when you're not driving them and wearing other parts out. It also makes it more enjoyable if you don't have to have it back together the next day!

Comment

I think now would be a good time to build you can put aside some money for a newer car or build the one you got. But you insurance may not be the same since it got suspended they go un reasonably hard for that.

Do you have any means of transportation?
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 10-17-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Sparkle,
                  Last edited by visualpoet; 10-17-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    Sparkle, you've been here long enough to know you can't sell in the beginner's forum. Better fix it before Mike sees it.
                    oh shit yeah you right does this count for spammin? if you need transportation in the meantime and you have a bike pm me and well talk.
                    Last edited by h22sparkle; 10-17-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

im F#$ed its gone for good. but i really need to drive to work. i guess i just drive it but not put money in it.

Comment

Gone for good? Man that sucks, is there any way you can put in for a hardship license which would allow you to drive from home to work and back?

Comment

hope everything ends up working out for you and you atleast get to drive your cb again

Comment

I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't ever have a license again... Luckly I'm a responsible driver so ehhh

Comment

well trying to get help on this but it will take a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X