Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

made $300 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made $300 today

i`m happy programed 2 computers [xp] and sold a cable modem and router i had for 2years ... a good day

nice!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

man, what are you going to do with that money? bisimoto header still available btw

Be Clean

Comment

i have to pay bills ...darn .. but i have enough for the intake gasket from bisimoto

Comment

I did too

But you're half my age, and probably have considerably less in terms of living expenses... Your $300 would be equivalent to about $800 to me!

Comment

i`v got low overhead .. also painted my down pipe to ..i still have to clear coat it

here is the header clear coated

before paint

they from a 90 ex

Comment

What kind of paint is that? is it heat proof paint or whatever its called?

Comment

yep.. header paint from auto zone [2000f] [vht]..i got the clear coat from napa [2000f] [vht]
                Last edited by Teddy; 12-12-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

It's like a Hotshot header!

I see this thread title, and I keep thinking "I made a G today"

Comment

i like blue ..the clear coat help`s also...paint makes my cb go faster..lol
                    Last edited by Teddy; 12-12-2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Sweet ! It feels good to make quick cash.

Don't be alarmed if you smell some of the paint burning off.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

i will install it soon .. when it warms up wed-thur .. it will be cool going from a dx to a ex .. i like to fix computers

Comment

Did you bake the paint on?

I used header paint on mine, baked it in the oven for a half hour, and two months later, the paint is faded as hell.

Another question, why paint the manifold if your going to be putting the heat shield on?
                          Originally posted by chessboxer
                          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

rust under the cover . i clear coated it to ..it`s flat blue..no not baked on air dry

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                              not baked on air dry
                              It'll look good for a while then.
                              Originally posted by chessboxer
                              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Working...
                              X