Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A question for the EX and SE owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's frozen shut right now, but as soon spring and summer are coming It'll be open all the time. I just love cruising around town windows down and sunroof open

I'll probably never buy a car without sunroof

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

I don't use it often. Honestly, I just like having options.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

My cb is a 92 LX so it doesn't have one but the coupe I just bought does . Every other car except for one that I have owned has had one though and they are always open. Unless it's raining or FREEZING cold outside it stays open. I hardly use my ac as it is and keep my windows down unless it is raining so the sunroof is the same. I can't wait to get the coupe on the road.

Comment

i open mine wenever its sunny i love having one=D

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
            I don't use it often. Honestly, I just like having options.
            Why? It's your car, feel free to do with it what you please. Turn the knobs, move the mirrors, open windows. If you have it, you should UUUUUSSE it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

One day I'm gonna own a decent convertible

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Mine is always open. Only reason I bought my car. I didnt want a lx cuz no roof and nice wheels. lol plus my beretta has one.
                COUPE K24

Comment

i have a LX and a SE and i gotta admit i love the sunroof... i open it everytime its not raining/snowing... and the sunroof cover stays open... the LX feels weird because it dosnt have it
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

i open it up all the time..lolz...as long as it aint raining or snowing i like keeping it open for fresh air...idk weird habit but that's me...lolz...both the cb's i've had were EX..

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                      i have a LX and a SE and i gotta admit i love the sunroof... i open it everytime its not raining/snowing... and the sunroof cover stays open... the LX feels weird because it dosnt have it
                      I got rid of 2 cars largely because they didn't have sunroofs....

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You could've hacked up the roof, like Bam, and made your own.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

thanks for the video Mike.

Yes. If you have a moonroof, and it's fully functional, put it to good use.

life is good.

Comment

i use mine a bit. in fact i used it today, even though it was raining. mine goes up and then back, so i just opened it up, but didnt take it back.

heat to the floor and moonroof open makes females wet btw.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

every freakin day that is the advantage of being an EX owner lol
                              use it when my friends smoke, instead of openin windows i just open the moonroof
                              also i wouldnt have badass stickers on a sun-visor either
                              best part of having an EX
                              -Tyler

Comment

Sunroof...you love them then you hate them....

Hate :

When winter is here I have to make sure the visor is closed so the cold air won't sneak in.

When I clean the snow off the car and when i open the sunroof snow comes it since I forget the visor hides snow

Or when my hood is lose and flys open while driving and breaks the suroof and lost of gless in the way (happen 3 times )

Or maybe you have some friends that are playing with you to much and trow stuff at you tru the sunroof (mama funculos)

same for the summer since the heat sneaks in.

Love it :

Summer is the best at night while im parked in the drive way and have a drink while you look at the stars (not in NYC lol)

or when your drivers side window won't work and your sunroof does!

Links to my rides :
                                1992 Accord EX*
                                1990 Accord EX
                                1991 Accord SE (4th)
                                1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                                1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                                1991 Accord SE

Comment

Working...
                                X