Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saying bye to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying bye to you all

Well since my post count was reset and It makes no sense to continue to add anything to this board in any way, i asked the man who reset my account to go ahead and delete it. Thanks Deevergote for makeing my board visits enjoyable. See you guys around

bye
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

had to do it

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordlx93 View Post
        3) I dont care how many posts I have
        Your 26 amazingly helpful posts over the past 11 months have been truly appreciated. We will most certainly miss your valuable input. Especially the threads where you were trying to sell parts in this section, or the part where you whined and complained about your "hey look how pretty my car is!" thread being deleted from the Appearance section.

Then again, you might have lots of very useful posts on your old account that you forgot all about. Don't worry. I didn't forget about it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Your 26 amazingly helpful posts over the past 11 months have been truly appreciated. We will most certainly miss your valuable input. Especially the threads where you were trying to sell parts in this section, or the part where you whined and complained about your "hey look how pretty my car is!" thread being deleted from the Appearance section.

Then again, you might have lots of very useful posts on your old account that you forgot all about. Don't worry. I didn't forget about it!
          so im confused?he comlpained about how he has no posts/deleted so he can sell in the classifieds"he already tried" .now he made a new account thinkin he could skate under the radar without no one seeing this.....wow...now he beggin to get banned..?

my new turbo build

Comment

No, he posted something worthless in someone else's thread, and I called him on it. That was part of his reply. Since he didn't care, I reset his count. I guess he cares.

In looking back on his oh-so-valuable posts, I saw all the other ones that I've deleted over the years. I'm amazed he hasn't already been perma-banned.

He forgot how to access his old account, so he made this one. It wasn't to avoid anything. But if I were to delete or ban this account, I'm quite sure he'll find some way to remember. It wouldn't surprise me if his "I want to leave" statement is no more truthful than his "I don't care how many posts I have" statement.

Comment

That old account was on the old earthlink e-mail and i havent had access to that in some years , so thats why i couldnt log in with that one anymore. So i created this account to be able to post here again. And im not the only person who make worthless posts if you consider commenting on someones ride worthless? And if they have a problem i faced with my cb before i answer that with how i fixed it or was told was causeing the problem and so on. And i said i dont care how many posts i had which doesnt mean reset my account does it? So its what ever, delete this account or the one i forgot the name of if you want to, it doesnt matter i wont post anymore anyway since thats whats best to keep the peace. Later

Comment

Yes, you've said you're not going to post here anymore about 4 times now.

Comment

He's deleting all of his posts.

Comment

People are amazing.

Comment

well unfortunetly deev is only one man or woman havent decide yet..lol,
                      he cant catch every one on here but he sure as hell trys.thats why he has the other mods but also there different from deev so.what deev would see as a ban another might see as a 2nd chance....rare but it happens..look at me im still here and i had a few close calls,with deev especialy.but sense we are men and acted like it. it came out good...as in im still here...iv had plenty of posts deleted befor im sure not that im aware of but its not some thing to cry about...im sure if u talk to deev and read the rules again(asuming u did already) or some sort of agreement..he might just might give u back ur post in a agreement of some sort.hes not a bad guy/girl.just everybody asumes he is because he is doing his job of running this form.....
                      on another note: as u said eariler about some noobs or assholes saying pos to ther/ur car....who cares just say thanks and move on and some one will catch them im sure....this site is awsome dont leave...this site is like pussy u hit it a few times and u still come back for more.

deev i love messin with u dude!

my new turbo build

Comment

this is hilarius

Goodbyeeee!!!!! Have a nice day on honda-tech
                        -Will

Comment

I'm usually pretty easygoing. I just don't deal well with blatant disrespect... I'm always happy to give the same level of respect that I'm given. That's why I don't feel bad about undeleting this repeatedly.

Comment

Hey Mike, thank's for making my board visits so enjoyable.

(By weeding out people like this with nothing to offer)

You should really get paid for this.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

We have like 3500 truly active, daily-visiting members. If I got $2 a month from each of them, I'd be living a very comfortable life. Unfortunately, I refuse to strip-mine this site, so I'll take my payment in the form of the enjoyment it provides... which includes conversing with intelligent people that respect and contribute to this community... as well as getting a few chuckles out of the childish temper tantrums of people that just can't play nice with others.

Comment

Working...
                              X