Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OMFG!!!found pics of 1st cb after crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and cobalt what you said didnt make sense either. why would i have to be black? i clearly stated that this thread feel off. does that mean you have to say what you just said?

Comment

Waaaaaauw. Srsly, guys? If you ask me, racism still exists because people keep bringing up stupid arguments like this, take it as a generalized assault, and then go making a big deal out of defending the supposedly-attacked because they like hearing themselves talk about how they themselves are not racist, but why racism still exists.

Cobalt... "rich bitch?" You saying all "rich" kids are the snooty stuck-up type? That's a stereotype and generalization right there, my friend. Careful, you might offend an entire class of people .

On topic: good or bad, finding old pictures with a story is always cool. Did anything happen to his Neon? Questionability of street racing aside, an intentional bump is the only reason this went sour. Find him. Beat his ass. He could have killed you (same thing could have happened on a track, btw, before anyone starts up on that shit).

The logos on the mirror look kinda cool, actually. Ricey, but a sweet design! Remove the H badge from the trunk, fill in the holes (if there are any, I've no idea), then put a small one of those stencil sprays on, cocked at a bit of an angle. I'd consider it.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-17-2011, 02:57 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ouch man!

Comment

Originally posted by doseonekmc View Post
          hooolly, how about this.. since we all know a ``fucking white boy``
          from somewhere throughout each of our lives we insert there name instead
          and call it a day
          How about since we all know a "fucking white, black, brown, tan, red, green, blue, purple ect. boy" from somewhere we stopping taking it so personally and creating a RACISM THREAD instead of this Ops orginal topic? He apologized in BIG RED LETTERS. GET OVER IT.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            fuckin white boy eh? later.
            fuckin big boy

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              so you were beating him, he got pissed and put you into a wall?

since when does that stuff happen in CT, or anywhere? I mean I know we live in a tough area and all

sounds better then

"I can't drive and crashed on my own, for no appearant reason"

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I hate Neon owners, they drive chick cars. I would hate to tell someone i drive a Neon how embarrassing would that be?

Comment

Ricer, Maybe. BUT, that car had potential. The Sad news is, that a sore loser couldn't handle getting beat, so he had to take a evasive move and put someones life in danger. That (in my opinion) is a Dick move and that kid need to get tracked down and Beat up.
                  "I'm NOT drunk, I'm avoiding Potholes".

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174029
                  Check out the whip^

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                    fuckin big boy

You know...this day in age..people are getting to uptight. You think your offended now? Try working where Im at.

Racism is still around..and you can tell but I just ignore it..because if you pay attention to it..they KNOW it will get to you so they'll just keep eggin it on.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7h22a View Post
                      I hate Neon owners, they drive chick cars. I would hate to tell someone i drive a Neon how embarrassing would that be?
                      Originally posted by SaiSofine View Post
                      Ricer, Maybe. BUT, that car had potential. The Sad news is, that a sore loser couldn't handle getting beat, so he had to take a evasive move and put someones life in danger. That (in my opinion) is a Dick move and that kid need to get tracked down and Beat up.
                      yeah it was deff ricer when i bought it..the paint was horrable..when the sun hit it the flake made it look poop brown..yeah i had the kit off one day but the idiot cut the bumpers to make the kit look more flush..well like i said the kit was going the next day and i was geting stock bumpers but ppl dont kno how to drive....

my new turbo build

Comment

Really had a debate over someone saying white boy.. wow he said fucking cause it made him angry at the very hought of his old car..anyways u got a better car now...honda nation

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7h22a View Post
                          Well not all neon owners are bad i drive one if you want to call it that. But honestly its a completely different kind of beast by nature its actually on steroids. What do you classify as a chicks car?. I actually classify it as an economy car. Just like a honda or a mitsubishi.

I find nothing embarressing about driving a certain car to a certain extent. When you start adding ugly ass rims a bodykit that doesn't seem flush with the car and just unnecessary things that aren't needed thats where I draw the line.

Comment

car looks riced out, and not feeling the choice of words...nd it can be edited..and hasnt

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

I feel ya on the ppl cant drive my family used my tsi one day and i got stuck in a 80 something pulsar and kids were racing through a light hit me head on in a mustang .. destroyed mustang and impala hit my driver side i walked away with a ring in my head and the kids were hurt bad. so i vote track to been there done that. hey i liked those rims on there what were they?!!?

Comment

Working...
                              X