Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece.

if you all do not like fillers in the tv series, you should read the real manga.

I have never seen most of any anime, but i Have read ALOT of their manga series.
    Dragonball, Inuyasha--(after the end of the tv series is where the story takes off, only halfway done when the show ended), one piece, so far my favorite, Naruto--(stopped reading a while ago), Bleach--(much better to read than watch-- he just got his powers back a couple of weeks ago
    ).
    I have read Death Note twice, although the tv series is pretty good, follows very closely. D-Grayman when it was weekly was awesome, now its monthly so i no longer read it. Vampire Knight was a decent story, but i cannot get into series that are monthly issued anymore, i have to read a lot backwards just to get into it each month. theres alot more, im just not remembering right now, I have read in excess of 5,000 issues, (basically comics), of manga series, dragonball is around 530 issues by itself.

I used to read on onemanga.com but they decided to shut down their site a while ago, saying they felt it was unfair to the writers of the manga stories. very admirable really, but since they shut down its hard to find new stories to read, (they had 20,000 series on their site, so MANY to choose from).

trinty blood looks soooo much better in the manga
    Last edited by KB7; 06-28-2011, 08:34 PM.
    _

Comment

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

old days
        fcfl
        gost in the shell
        dragon ball the first series when they first started showing with english subtitles..
        full metel alchemist
        pretty much everything that used to be on from 10pm-5am est on cartoon network/adult swim

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          I love the styling from Kiki's Delivery Service, probably my favorite from him.
          yea verry true and spirited away and laputa castle in the sky is a great story makes you use your imagination like crazy

Comment

School Days is messed up... that was a good one too.

Comment

Initial D and Wangan Midnight of course.

All Miyazaki movies, specially mononoke

and of course my 2 favs:

and:

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless View Post
                Initial D and Wangan Midnight of course.

All Miyazaki movies, specially mononoke

and of course my 2 favs:

and:

i heard niyazaki has a new movie coming out

Comment

Lots of good anime, I like anime movies more

Karas

X
                  High school of the Dead
                  Last edited by JaberCB7; 06-29-2011, 11:59 PM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                  When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                    Lots of good anime, I like anime movies more

Karas

X
                    High school of the Dead
                    i agree with the movie part

Comment

I don't care for the movies as much as a coherent series. I love having episode after episode to watch as an epic story unfolds!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I don't care for the movies as much as a coherent series. I love having episode after episode to watch as an epic story unfolds!
                        That's probably the only downside to movies, you get 30 to 120 minutes .. then ending credits

I try to catch anime series on their second season because it gives you time to enjoy the anime before having to wait a week for a new episode to air

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                          oh man, if you love Macross from back in the day check out Macross Frontier. I don't think it's licensed for the US yet but i'm sure it's available to watch somewhere online.
                          I like the entire saga but my reference is 20 years old lol. Ill look into that!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

I used to watch these when I was a kid in spanish. I tried a few episodes in english and didn't like them, felt they were watered down.
                            1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Vampire Knight a new one my girl got me into watchin.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

flcl ftw

and welcome to the nhk

back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X