Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need some input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some input

H22sparkle changed my mind... its a internet forum and i really shouldnt get so pissed over some stupid shit... sry if i bashed anyone or anything... jus going through alot and it just set me the wrong way...
    Last edited by cobrajet0123; 09-09-2011, 12:40 AM.

bye bye

Comment

Really like Josh said take it to PM it handle it like that dude.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

bye i guess someone couldn't follow the rules to me cb7tuner is the best accord site i learned alot of stuff from members on here and deev is a cool owner thats all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
          bye i guess someone couldn't follow the rules to me cb7tuner is the best accord site i learned alot of stuff from members on here and deev is a cool owner thats all i have to say
          This I learned a lot from him to he is a pretty cool dude.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Moved to Off Topic. Bashing me isn't exactly appropriate for the Technical forum.

I really am a despicable character. Sometimes I wonder how I can be so absolutely unreasonable as to expect people to actually read and follow the rules of this forum. I mean, that's pretty much impossible to do!

Comment

I'm always amused when someone is unhappy with this site and goes so far out of their way to make it known. (There's at least one more thread from this guy about leaving). Does this happen because they want a big group of people to convince them to stay? Are they that desperate for attention?

Just STFU and leave already. We really don't care why and you won't get any argument against it from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet0123 View Post
                just because it is YOUR website doesnt mean that you have the priveledge to be a prick
                Actually, it kinda does....

you guys are the reason why no body likes people with hondas anymore
                Now, this is proof that you are, in fact, new to the world wide web. Have you even BEEN to HondaTech?? Yeah, those guys make us look like Little Bunny FooFoo. You might even be new to the world also, because it is not websites run by "pricks" who give Honda drivers bad names, it is, in fact, fast-driving, motor-revving, street-racing assholes who give Honda drivers a bad name.

Furthermore, your attitude proves your age and maturity level. Life has rules. The interwebs is no exception. If you were a grown up, you'd understand that. You'd also know that the rest of us don't give a shit if you dont like this place or the people running it. So, on that note, we'll be seein' ya.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The funny thing is, all I did was call him a post whore (which is exactly what he was doing), and asked him if a comment in another thread was relevant (it was not.)

I admit, I HAVE been a dick to people. In this case, I really wasn't!

Comment

People think they're first of their kind. And it's like, dude...you're just another punk who thinks he's starting a revolutuon or something. Read the rules, follow the rules and dont be an asshole. And even then, that last bit is negotiable. Pretty simple if you ask me. But then again, I understand rules and the reasons they exist.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Our rules are quite simple, as well. Other than the fairly complicated Beginner Forum rules, everything else is basically just common sense and common courtesy ("common" may not really apply, it seems.) I've seen sites with lists of rules that look like my cell phone contract!

Comment

Yeah. We allow nudity and swearing(aside from the few obviously offensive words). Some sites only allow that stuff with certain passwords or paid memberships.

We should all be so fortunate...

Comment

If we keep getting harassed, the nudity may have to come to an end, unfortunately. Swear words are allowed, as long as they aren't HUGE, or in titles... we don't need mom/kid/granny/teacher/boss to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet0123 View Post
                            the second reason is JOSHM which then decided to futher back up what the owner said and then continued to redicule me...
                            just because it is YOUR website doesnt mean that you have the priveledge to be a prick.
                            Wait, what?

I didn't redicule you. I simply stated facts:

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            This is a forum HE pays for.
                            Instead of public bashing, why not PM him and ask why he's a big meanie butthead?

It was free to join. You're free to leave.

Again, the OP's question has been answered, and the thread is now way off topic.
                            The only "redicule" was me quoting you with "butthead". I'm sorry, but "butthead" is only acceptable when you're in elementary school.

There was no reason to turn a thread regarding alignments into a public bashing of the owner of the website, who pays for the website, who allows members to sign up and use for free.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              If we keep getting harassed, the nudity may have to come to an end, unfortunately. Swear words are allowed, as long as they aren't HUGE, or in titles... we don't need mom/kid/granny/teacher/boss to see it.
                              move the nudity to the paid section.
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X