Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ex-R CB7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex-R CB7s

What is special about an EX-R CB7 .. what does the R stand for or represent
    10th Anniversary Accord.
    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Nothing more than Trim designation. The EX-R is the Canadian trim designation of a US EX.

US trims
    EX
    LX
    DX

Canadian trims
    EX-R
    EX
    LX
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-28-2012, 12:14 PM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Oh cool .. which trim does the 10th anniversary edition fall into ? I've read that its like the LX
      10th Anniversary Accord.
      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
        Oh cool .. which trim does the 10th anniversary edition fall into ? I've read that its like the LX
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_A..._SE_.281993.29

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'm pretty sure the 10th Anniversary Edition is it's own trim level! Just like the SE.....

The EX, LX and DX are the base trim levels. Anything outside of those would be considered a special edition. SE and 10th ann are "Special editions". With a few different options or features than the base models.
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-28-2012, 12:19 PM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I always thought the Canadian EX-R was the equivalent to the US SE.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              I always thought the Canadian EX-R was the equivalent to the US SE.
              Canadians have an SE.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Those crafty bastards...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^^beat me to it.

Comment

The 10ae falls between the LX and EX (US models). It's an LX with some EX extras, such as rear discs, ABS, and alloy wheels. They are automatic only, and have no sunroof.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      The 10ae falls between the LX and EX (US models). It's an LX with some EX extras, such as rear discs, ABS, and alloy wheels. They are automatic only, and have no sunroof.
                      and have an EX lip (minor detail...)
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Ex-R means EXtra Rust . nah im kidding its a racing version of the ex... . I like mine!

Comment

EX-R is just the top of the line Canadian designation. There's nothing special on it that you don't get in the US other than manual front belts & DRLs, like all Canadian CB's have.

Canadian cars go:
                          LX (Base)
                          EX (mid)
                          EX-R (top)
                          SE (special)

I have never seen a 10AE in Canada. I don't think we got them. We just got the SE's in 91 and 93.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think you did either. You got the ALB model, I believe... what was that, a 91?

Comment

also the EX's over here don't have sunroofs and Alloy rims. The EX-R has the Alloy rims and sunroofs also i seen many EX-R's with OEM spoiler Only few EX's

This is How a Canadian EX looks like

And a Canadian EX-R

Comment

Working...
                              X