Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

post your mileage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140,xxx original miles got the car with 135,xxxx 5 months ago.

Comment

161,000 still breaking it in!
      cb7sk8rdude

Comment

263,700 only 63000 on clutch.
        1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatloe View Post
          71k most likely the lowest on this site lol

Hey wildcatloe have you had had issues since you received your honda with a lot of dry rot on rubber seals ect?

Reason i ask is because i bought mine in 09 with 74k and at 100k i replaced so many rubber seal, the balljoints, the bushings, and a lot of hoses in the bay.

Everything seemed to fail at once. For instance BMC, upper and lower spark plug seals, valve cover gasket, dist o ring, cam seal, and oil pan gasket all went and that isn't everything.

Guys at the local auto warehouse thought i had a project cb to fix up but nooo it was my non maintenanced granny cb. Sometimes it is better to get the ones with the mileage because i feel like this sometimes

Edit- But this site keeps me motivated and keeps her on the road

Comment

around 158K on cb body, the new engine had the 100,000KM service done in japan just gotta wait until I finish the build to find out how good it is, and The Subaru has just over 150k on it lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Just rolled 184 000km during the week.

Hopefully the H swap commences before 200k.

Comment

Just hit 331K last week
                visit vgruk

Comment

297,996 KM on my Auto bought it at 288,000 last may
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                  1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

222k On my 91 EX Auto original engine, second transmission.
                    360k On my 93 LX Manual original engine, Original Transmission.

Comment

92 Ex Coupe bought it with 143k and now just recently passed 183k with a stock motor

Comment

Uncle bought it with zero miles in 92. Gave it to me with 247k last year. 258,380 now.
                        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Acquired the vehicle 8 years ago with 106,355 miles on it.

Just changed the oil at 283,650 miles. Original F22A1. Still strong.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

69,xxx kms
                            F22A6 EX-R

Comment

154,xxx miles with original stock motor and tranny. Bought it with about 130k two years ago this July.
                              MRT's:
                              2001 Acura CL
                              1991 Honda Accord SE

Originally posted by Bad_dude
                              If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                                Just rolled 184 000km during the week.

Hopefully the H swap commences before 200k.
                                well i hope i can get some maintenance done on mine soon so mine will even make it to 300,000. if i can't do something to it soon it certainly won't make it much farther

OH also i am nearly at 288,000 (only about 20-30 more miles)
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X