Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Weirdest thing you found in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weirdest thing you found in your car?

What is the weirdest thing you found in your car? The weirdest things I've found were gum stuck to the carpet, a cracker in the rear armrest, and hair under the rear seats
    cb7sk8rdude

weed its not completely weird but its not normal.

Comment

I found a clear bag with a medical biohazard symbol on it, prescription papers, a steak knife, and tons of trash. (100% serious)

I guess that's what happens when you buy your car from a sketchy run down trailer park.

Needless to say the carpet/seats/ everything minus the dash was stripped and cleaned.
      Street-Spec

Comment

A Chuck E Cheese metal token from the 1980s that says "In Pizza We Trust" on it.
        And two keychain fobs shoved under the rear seat.
        One was a piano keys one (all metal with enamel on it)
        The other was a HOLLYWOOD Name plate with the name 'Jacob' on it.

Still have all of this junk too... sad.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

When I first bought my CB i was driving and a quarter fell out of my pocket while sitting, when I came home I got out to get the quarter and found like 5 dollars worth of coins down there. Its not weird really, but you would think someone would notice so much change missing from their pockets

or at least vacuum lol

Comment

An old bus token, some pink panties a weight lifting glove some kiddy jump-rope and three lucky charm cereal pieces weird all this from my first and second cb combined whenI brought them and cleaned them out.

Comment

So far it has to be the cut taillight harness..

seriously.. i am still trying to figure out why..

Comment

I found some sort of white old hardened candy stuck under the passenger seat when i removed them to detail.

The oem license plate kit (for the front) brand new never used. I don't use it since pa doesn't require front tags.
                That was shoved under the spare tire!
                When i removed my back seat i found dog hair......i've never had a dog in the car ever...
                And when i removed the console to clean/ remove a few coins that fell in there i found an old tampon!!!!!!! Luckily it was still in the packaging.

Comment

Gas receipt from 1997

I also found a small cordless screw driver in my old integra under the rear seat

Not my car or a cb7 but my brother found papers for a still birth in a car he bought under the dash.

Comment

A needle/pipe thing for some kind of drug. Im guessing maybe black tar heroin? IDK it was like a meth bubble with a needle on the end.

Comment

Previous owner told me he "FIXED" the taillight leaks...Yeah he totally "fixed" the leaks with black jack roofing tar. Which in-turn he got on the threads of the taillight bolts making it almost impossible to remove the housings.(Ended up stripping out the bolts, one on each side)

He also drilled little holes in the bottom of the taillights to drain the water,(that would've been solved with new gaskets instead of blackjack)which in-turn let bugs die inside the lights.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Was cleaning out the back seats and found a pic of my friends wife in the cracks. she was in junior high at the time of the pic. (1992) Kinda freaked me out, so i put it back.
                        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

a squirrel in my stock intake system when i removed the part that goes inside of the fender and behind the bumper
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                            Was cleaning out the back seats and found a pic of my friends wife in the cracks. she was in junior high at the time of the pic. (1992) Kinda freaked me out, so i put it back.
                            was she at least good looking? sorry dude that made my day lol.
                            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

was the squirrel alive or dead?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X