Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to CB7 world … but I made it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to CB7 world … but I made it

Hello there!

I found this site from Reddit in April … and have been venturing ever since. I live in SC and now own my second Honda! My first was a 2010 accord that I thought was way too new … and had to take it back a few notches with a ‘92 Accord DX with 157K

I’m new to car mods + upgrades but beyond interested to get things started.
    first major work done on my car has been a new power steering rack and CV axell as well as a few seals replaced to help with a leak.

She drives better each day! Had her since March.

I’m looking forward to doing car meets in the future as well … so be on the lookout for Blu *wink wink

I’m not too sure how to attach photos atm … I’ll be back.

Welcome to the greatest CB Accord forum, EVER!

To be honest, with social media and their push notifications, it has destroyed the forums.

Forums are still great as the owner keeps the site up and running for future enthusiasts or DIY'ers to find very useful information for their CB7/9
    (Thanks Mike!)

In order to post an image, you need to insert this tab in front of the image LINK
    Code:
    [IMG]
    and then this code at the end of the image link
    Code:
    [/IMG]
    Example would be like this:
    Code:
    [lMG]https://live.staticflickr.com/8841/28788286083_23a1850241_k.jpg[/IMG]
    In turn, it will generate the photo on the post:

Last edited by daovangphotos; 06-01-2022, 11:56 AM.

MRT

Comment

Thanks so much!!
      I was wondering about activity on here with social media … I’m a few years late but better late than never,

Comment

Originally posted by lilbluwrld View Post
        Thanks so much!!
        I was wondering about activity on here with social media … I’m a few years late but better late than never,
        The real OG's still lurk around here.

Most have moved on to other chassis and left the forums.

It sucks what push notifications has done to kill the forums, but i still support the forums because it is much more user friendly to search for technical help than on social media with repeat posts of seeking the same help, over and over, while all the information and solutions for their issues, are already on the forums.

Just learn to navigate the search tool correctly and you'll be able to have all the information you ever need for these chassis.

LMK if I can be of further help.
        Don't be afraid to ask.

MRT

Comment

Things have slowed down for sure, but the chances of actually getting good information are exponentially better here than on social media! The OGs that still frequent the forum are some of the nicest, most knowledgeable people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. Show that you’re willing to put in the work to do things right, and the members here will help you do whatever you need to do.

Comment

Being of an "older demographic" I've stayed away from all social media. As recent events have shown social media's Interest isn't for the benefit of it's users, it's structured for the extraction of their data and create an addictive toxic environment that breeds mistrust.

I've never joined any and never will. When the collective world comes to it senses I predict forums will see a resurgence.

As daovangphotos points out this is "...greatest CB Accord forum, EVER!"

Welcome...

My Collection:
            93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
            00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
            04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Working...
            X