Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Presentation, Accord cb7 from Brazil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presentation, Accord cb7 from Brazil!

Good evening my comrades, I recently bought a 1993 Accord EX. This car belonged to the director of honda here in Brazil at the time, hence the name director.cb7, which I also use on instagram! Car has original radio with cassette player, original CD and CD changer in the trunk for 6 CDs! It was a car that I fell in love with at first sight, and I decided to buy it due to the physical integrity of the car, however I had to do the engine up and down, I changed the cooling, air conditioning system and variable parts; First time using the forum, I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I'm trying to understand this forum. I have some doubts regarding the brakes and shock absorbers; Thank you all for your attention.

Click image for larger version

Name:	318340921_542945314375302_6951868930915057451_n.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	4983328
    Attached Files

Name:	319064904_524332033069209_8174355466876798321_n.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	4983330

Its interior was supposed to be beige, however the former owner, out of laziness to clean, ended up changing the seats and door linings to black lol lol

Comment

Looks clean. Was not expecting black sedan. Nice. Show us more!

Comment

Esse é o trocador de CD que tenho no porta-malas, desde que conheço a cb7 no Brasil, e nos grupos que participo, o meu é o único que tem esse trocador de CD para capacidade de 6 CDs

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Looks clean. Was not expecting black sedan. Nice. Show us more!

Yes, the previous owner ruined the interior, until then I'm trying to get used to it, and in the future when things get better around here financially, I intend to put back the beige linings

Comment

Name:	318978805_861819201937125_8160159035207874150_n(1).jpg
Views:	69
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	4983337

These photos are from the engine assembly I did last December.
            Attached Files

Comment

I would like to ask a question about the brake kit sold at rockauto, and the shock absorber kit

Comment

Working...
              X