Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

am i in trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i in trouble?

I was driving kinda fast down one of the neighborhood streets (speeding is not somethign i usually do), and this guy standing at the end of his driveway started yelling and shaking a rake at me. I knew that these people often do that, so I honked my horn at him and kept going. However, the car in front of me slowed down, so he stepped into the street and looked like he was trying to read my license plate i guess. After I got home, I saw a cop drive past my street.

So, hypothetically speaking, if this random guy saw my license plate and called the cops. What could happen? I can't get in trouble, becuase the cops didn't witness anything right?

Nothing, if the cop didn't see it. Don't worry about it.

Ps. where in Ma are you located?

Comment

you should go back to the guy with a rake and see what his problem is.

Comment

I'm the guy with the rake .. and I got your license# .. and I know where you live !!!

Heheheh .. naw .. just take an alternate route for the next few weeks .. and stay low ..
        No more gunnin it down the streets in your own neighborhood .. you know the rules ..

Originally posted by accordoholic
        you should go back to the guy with a rake and see what his problem is.
        Oyeahhh .. there's a real bright thing to do .. not !
        So .. the guy with the rake turns out to be a cop .. or friends of the popo ..and now
        you're fawked for life .. or, as long as you live near-by .. OR .. the guy's a freakin psycho,
        and he makes life miserable for ya .. I dunno .. I'd pick the hangin low profile, numero uno myself ...

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi
        Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 06-26-2006, 09:05 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Don't worry about it. random people can't just call with a plate number and say that someone was speeding...if so people would just get their enemie's plate numbers and just keep calling the cops saying they did stuff that they didn't to get them in trouble. besides i've had people take my plate number down numerous times and nothing came of it.

Comment

yeah nothing to worry about, my neighbor did the same thing to me shaking her head in disapointment, not a real need to get my license number b/c she was just 6 doors down, nothing ever came of it, few days afterwards she was waving like a friendly neighbor when I drove by and still does.
            1990 Accord 4dr EX R.I.P
            1991 Integra LS......sold
            1992 Civic Hatch......sold
            1994 Accord 4dr Ex.....Sold
            1991 240sx...............sold
            1991 Integra......work in progress
            1993 Accord 4dr Ex......daily driver

Comment

I say go do it again just to piss the guy with the rake off

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

They cant do crap about it. Dont worry about it and go on with your own business.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

If the guy found out where you lived and called the police, they would probably have to talk to you... without proof, there's not much they can do. If the guy wanted to take you to court over it, that's another story. I hope he's not THAT crazy! You could always say that the man shaking the rake at you frightened you, so you accelerated to get away. You were afraid he was going to throw that rake at you!

I turned down a street 2 blocks from my house a few months ago... I live on a one way street, so I need to make a circle to get back to the main road. The street I always go up has a school on it. I'm always mindful of children, regardless of whether or not school is in session (kids play on the playground after school hours anyway). I turned down the street this one time and saw kids. I was literally going about 19 in a 25, with kids on the other side of the fence... and some dumbass yells "slow down!"
                  Honestly, the distraction was more dangerous than my speed-demon-esque 19 mph... What a douchebag.

Later on, that same guy came barrelling down the road in his pickumuptruck and practically drove me over the curb.

Comment

the whole northeast crew got yelled at by some guy when we had our beach meet. We were doing MABYE 15mph down the road and this guy was standing at the end of his driveway yelling, and pointing at each one of us "SLOW DOWN!, SLOW DOWN!, SLOW DOWN!" it was pretty funny actually.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Wow, lots of replies. Good to know that everyone thinks I have nothing to worry about, I guess I was just a little frightened when I got home. I think my car being loud didn't help the situation either.

If I had the balls, I'd like to go to his house with a rake, or just do it everyday haha.

I live in the same town as you Maple.

Comment

one time i was showing my friend my car and peeled out and flew down his road. i looped around the block and when i got back, his neighbor's whole family was in the street and stopped me and went on all sides of the car and the dad was screaming and yelling at me through the driver side window, "WHAT IF MY KID WAS IN THE STREET??" while the wife took down my plate #. i yes'ed him to death and left, but wanted to say "what the hell is your kid doing in the street if you have such a long driveway and 3 acres of land? if he was in the street i wouldnt have done that, im not blind" but of course i didnt.

youre fine and have nothing to worry about, imagine you were a cop and got a call "hi im a really old man and this damn whippersnapper went kinda fast down the street" .... would you do anything about it?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

See if he has a regular route past your house. Learn what car he drives. Next time you see the car coming, grab a rake and shake it at him

Comment

let me tel you one thing i learned in the past!

NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

well once we were doing 95 down a residential street and we almost hit this van and they wrote down our plates somehow and my friend got a ticket later on.
                              Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X