Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

am i in trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I passed 2 school busses and about 5 cars doin 110. Next day the school had a swarm of un-marked gumball machines patrolling...but nothin ever happened to me. (I frickin freeked about that one)

Comment

Don't speed in your hood. Otherwise, you're the neighborhood asshole. Drive the speed limit scrupulously.

One day, I'm driving along at 23 and I pass a middle-aged man and an old lady standing in their driveway. The guy yells at me, "Slow down!"

I'm sure he was happy to see my brake lights come on right away. Then he sees my reverse lights.

I pull up to him, roll down my window and tell him, "I appreciate your concern but this is a 25 mph zone and I was going less than that. This is my neighborhood too, I don't speed here." And the guy backtracks, apologizes to me and says that he's a mountain bike rider so maybe he's paranoid about speeding cars. All in front of his mother. I told him to have a nice day and left at 23 mph.
      - Ghosty
      WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
      FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

dude dont worry I get that shift from my neighbors too the speed limit is like 25 and I go 20 and everyone thinks I floor my car when really its just my intake making all that noise

Comment

....don't worry about it .....as long as the cops didn't see it ....and as long as the ppl didn't have a video camera and taping you in the act....everything is AAAAOOOOO.KKKKAAAAYYYY.....lol

Comment

some of these stories are ridiculous.

Is circling a car you saw speeding and having your family go off on the driver really necessary?

Comment

The cops cant do anything to you. All they could do is probably drive around the area more. And about the guy with the rake. I say throw a brick in his window and gun it!!! lolz

Comment

u shouldnt even wry about it
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
                my members page
                my myspace
                my car domain

Comment

dont worry about it
                  1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Working...
                  X