Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I hate NYC police!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate NYC police!!!!!!!!!!!

F**ck NYC police I wanted to joined them but now I hate them the most, yesterday 8/19/06 some police officer stopped me because they said I have a loud muffler and I told them that my muffler has a hole underneath the catalyc converter and when u have a hole or a crack your muffler tend to sound horrible right guys!!! So this stupid ass cop said that I had a performance muffler and that I have to take care of it in court what a ***. Dammn I hate that now I have to go to court for this shit, so he gave me a summon that says that I have to take my muffler and put a OEM one back again that sucks. I tried to explain to him that I was gonna fix it that day so he didnt gave me a chance. So now I have to say byee to my muffler and say hello to my OEM exhaust again.
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

so did you have a hole in your exhaust or not?

in any case, thats a pretty weak excuse for you to go from, wanting to part of the force and not wanting to.

Comment

Where did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
        so did you have a hole in your exhaust or not?

in any case, thats a pretty weak excuse for you to go from, wanting to part of the force and not wanting to.
        Yes I did I had a crack and my muffle was about to fall out If I kept rolling like that, thats why I hated that sound so I was gonna fix it when I had the money but look wat I found from this stupid cops. Let me told you theres a bunch of cool cars in NYC and they have excessively loud exhaust than me and they dont get a ticket nor a summon that sucks.
        ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Originally posted by accordoholic
          Where did this happen?
          in 145 street and lennox ave (manhattan)NYC
          ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Are you serious in manhatten you gotta be kidding me. They have the time to dip around you in traffic to pull you overlo. Okay you need to get in contact with me and ill help you get it fixed and youll have pictures. After this exhaust setup your car will be quiet as hell youll be able to sneak up on people even. I went through a spotcheck twice on purpose and they couldnt tell me shit I even smiled when i went through.

Comment

So you knew your car was loud, and got stopped because it was loud, and that changed your career plans?

You may not be cut out for that type of work, then.
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Get over it... if your car has an exhaust leak, then it wont pass emissions... so it shouldnt be on the road.

I highly doubt that the cop is going to crawl under your car to verify that you have a "crack" in your exhaust, and I am sure he has heard that excuse way too many times. Dont give the cop a reason to do his job, and you wont have to worry about it.

If there are 10 cars speeding on the road, the cop cannot stop every one of them. Im sorry that this cop didnt want to set up a roadblock and stop every car that had a loud exhaust, your car stood out the most or had the loudest exhaust and you got a ticket.
                Last edited by aero; 08-20-2006, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  So you knew your car was loud, and got stopped because it was loud, and that changed your career plans?

You may not be cut out for that type of work, then.
                  Yeah .. maybe, just maybe .. an english major would suffice first?
                  If you're planning on being a cop .. would'nt that be a top pre-requisite .. ??
                  Please, dont be all up in arms for some city official's badge, and down the guy's throat for tryin to do his job ..
                  It seems as soon as the decals (like on the front fender) go on .. or the huge ass aluminum wings are set up ..
                  BANG .. I'm invisible now .. NOT!
                  You're a fawkin cop magnet .. and you're gonna attract attention from not only the folks
                  you're tryin to get the attention from .. BUT .. guess who's gonna notice ya first?
                  And it wont be the babe you're hopin to attract ..

Originally posted by aero
                  Get over it... if your car has an exhaust leak, then it wont pass emissions... so it shouldnt be on the road.

I highly doubt that the cop is going to crawl under your car to verify that you have a "crack" in your exhaust, and I am sure he has heard that excuse way too many times. Dont give the cop a reason to do his job, and you wont have to worry about it.

If there are 10 cars speeding on the road, the cop cannot stop every one of them. Im sorry that this cop didnt want to set up a roadblock and stop every car that had a loud exhaust, your car stood out the most or had the loudest exhaust and you got a ticket.
                  Thanks for chiming in also Brandon .. I apologize if I'm ruffing some feathers, or offending anyone with this ..
                  However, if you have a loud ass hot flamin paint job, a wing that weighs more then your trunk ..
                  and a coffee can exhaust that makes your family aware that you're on your way home
                  from the next zip code .. guess what? You're gonna get pulled over .. if for nothin else,
                  just to satisfy the cop that someone really did leave home with that car!

The lack of spell check, or paragraphs .. or just the thought that someone would type something like that
                  and re-read it, and go .. "Ok .. looks good to me" .. *Submit Reply* .. I mean c'mon mannn ..
                  What makes anyone think they'd even be accepted into law school, or a Police Academy ..
                  with such a lack of .. simple basic communication skills .. better known as an education ..

Christ On a Bike !!!!!!!
                  Tomi
                  Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 08-20-2006, 03:07 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

come live in oklahoma.
                    my friend has his jeep running straight from his headers. never got pulled over.
                    and just random people who have lifted trucks and shit just don't even care.
                    and we don't have smog checks and such.
                    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
                      come live in oklahoma.
                      my friend has his jeep running straight from his headers. never got pulled over.
                      and just random people who have lifted trucks and shit just don't even care.
                      and we don't have smog checks and such.
                      lets face we get fucked with autmatically just because we drive hondas mainly. they go hard for any little thing they can find

Comment

Sparkle .. its nice of you to offer the kid your service's ...

While you're at it .. maybe you can talk him into losing the decals on the front fender ..
                        Unless of course, he's making mega money each month from bein sponsored by each one.

The less attention we attract, the better off we are .. plain and simple!
                        It's not rocket science.

A Hui Hou !!!
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          lets face we get fucked with autmatically just because we drive hondas mainly. they go hard for any little thing they can find
                          Nope. Lots of quiet stockish Hondas driven responsibly around here....never stopped.

Loud Honda w/stickers, driven like the public roads are a private racetrack...get stopped all the time, as well they should.
                          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Ill agree. Putting stickers on your Honda, Big aluminum useless wings will get you pulled over, just like a Porsche revving his engine at a stop light probably would. Cops probably dont like stupid ricers. Not saying you are a ricer, just think, I am sure you dont like them either. Usually kids that are irresponsible when they drive.

Also you have a hole in your muffler and you knew about it. I mean sure, I have had to drive with somethin broke on my car before, but you becareful and dont drive around more than you need to, until you can get it fixed.

So in the end, the whole reason you got pulled over is because you did not think. At least you could have bought a piece of aluminum tape or something at the autostore to cover the hole.

As far as the cop was concerned, you admitted you were driving around with broken exhaust which is illegal.

And glad you do not want to be a police officer now. You would not be a good one, at least right now.

Comment

i dont understand in NYC your not allowed to have a aftermarket muffler sys. I would fix the hole and as long as its below the nosie limit and co2 limit why is there a problem

Comment

Working...
                              X