Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I hate NYC police!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zipcreature
    Dude grow up - you had an exhaust leak just get your shit fixed and stop whining. Be a man about it.

- Zipcreature

Listen bro I didn't have no exhaust leak it just was broken around the catalyc converter and when your tubing has a hole or is about to torn apart then your exhaust from underneath the car sounds horrible loud am I right.
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Originally posted by 3lblackout
      Listen bro I didn't have no exhaust leak it just was broken around the catalyc converter and when your tubing has a hole or is about to torn apart then your exhaust from underneath the car sounds horrible loud am I right.
      I see...you didn't have a leak, you had a hole.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Listen buddy I dont wan to go through with this again
        I rest my case on the articulate and educated style of typing .. sigh ..

I told everyone that my damn stickers in front of my fenders are already gone ok.
        Great .. there's a start .. congradulations!
        And in regards to who it was that posted about decals, as opposed to a CB7Tuner decal ..
        There's a big difference .. one goes on a side window and is less noticeable, and does not suggest
        loud racing logo's that stand out in colors that shout "Pull me over Officer"!

Fender or body decals have no use .. period! Unless of course, the sponsers are paying big bucks,
        and your car is a show car. Body decals remind me of the monster windshield stickers that say H O N D A
        in big bold blackened letters ... as if the badge on the back pantale, and the "H" logo on the trunk,
        along with the model name *Accord* is not enough to let anyone know that we are indeed driving a .. Honda.

Wat are you guys talking about I don't have a damn aluminum wing
        thats just my regular OEM wing that came with my car GOD!
        I in no way suggested that you had an aluminum wing .. I was merely stating it as
        *other items* that *other* car owners insist upon, and wonder why they constantly net being pulled over.
        BTW .. another great use of sentence structure along with periods, coma's, and of course spelling ...

N by the way I'm Not a kid alright.
        All right !!! Then type like the adult you claim to be! There are kids here that type in articulate
        and well thought out threads/posts. Do you write like that in a job resume? I sure as hell hope not!

I stated in my original post that I apologized if I was roughing feathers or offending anyone ..
        but honestly, if you expect to be taken seriously by the courts and or a Judge,
        or even by those of us that could sympathize with you and try to help you, right here on CB7T ..
        for God's sake .. please, learn how to word what it is that you're trying to convey! It's not that difficult!

I sincerely hope that Sparkle can help you with this dilemma, (among others) and that you're taken
        well in court by the Honorable whoever He or She may be. Because if you come off in court,
        the way you have here in this thread .. you're toast! You're very defensive and misconstrue alot of
        what people are tryin to say to you. Don't take it so personally! Learn from this!

Then again .. it's simply my own opinion. Take it for what it's worth!

Make it a Great Day! It is a Choice!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
          i dont understand in NYC your not allowed to have a aftermarket muffler sys. I would fix the hole and as long as its below the nosie limit and co2 limit why is there a problem

ppl still put them on.......i've heard loud ass mufflers that sound like the dude is fly'n by at 145 mph but he's only roll'n at 20 mph...what is that about?......if your gonna get a muffler don't over do it keep it simple and your tickets will stop flow'n..........like pretty ricky said.....fix the hole..................and silents the beast..... ....remember you live in manhatan.....you have to keep a low profile.....

Excuse my spelling i'm at work and hardly see the screen.... ...cause i see ppl are get'n flame for it
          Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-22-2006, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I didn't read through the whole thread yet so don't kill me but:

The guy who wrote that has TERRIBLE hand writing

H22A Vigor
            SR20 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by Overdosed F20A5
              I didn't read through the whole thread yet so don't kill me but:

The guy who wrote that has TERRIBLE hand writing

that was a cop who had wrote that ticket

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
                I rest my case on the articulate and educated style of typing .. sigh ..

Great .. there's a start .. congradulations!
                And in regards to who it was that posted about decals, as opposed to a CB7Tuner decal ..
                There's a big difference .. one goes on a side window and is less noticeable, and does not suggest
                loud racing logo's that stand out in colors that shout "Pull me over Officer"!

Fender or body decals have no use .. period! Unless of course, the sponsers are paying big bucks,
                and your car is a show car. Body decals remind me of the monster windshield stickers that say H O N D A
                in big bold blackened letters ... as if the badge on the back pantale, and the "H" logo on the trunk,
                along with the model name *Accord* is not enough to let anyone know that we are indeed driving a .. Honda.

I in no way suggested that you had an aluminum wing .. I was merely stating it as
                *other items* that *other* car owners insist upon, and wonder why they constantly net being pulled over.
                BTW .. another great use of sentence structure along with periods, coma's, and of course spelling ...

All right !!! Then type like the adult you claim to be! There are kids here that type in articulate
                and well thought out threads/posts. Do you write like that in a job resume? I sure as hell hope not!

I stated in my original post that I apologized if I was roughing feathers or offending anyone ..
                but honestly, if you expect to be taken seriously by the courts and or a Judge,
                or even by those of us that could sympathize with you and try to help you, right here on CB7T ..
                for God's sake .. please, learn how to word what it is that you're trying to convey! It's not that difficult!

I sincerely hope that Sparkle can help you with this dilemma, (among others) and that you're taken
                well in court by the Honorable whoever He or She may be. Because if you come off in court,
                the way you have here in this thread .. you're toast! You're very defensive and misconstrue alot of
                what people are tryin to say to you. Don't take it so personally! Learn from this!

Then again .. it's simply my own opinion. Take it for what it's worth!

Make it a Great Day! It is a Choice!
                Tomi
                Ok... Listen PakaloloHonda or whatever your name is, I really appreciate the feedback on things that I post. Although there is a little problem... Can you just shut the f*** up with all your bull*** trying to teach me how to write. Everybody else understood what I wrote, in the way that I wrote it. There are also positive and negative comments by other people, which I also appreciate, but you just keep on constantly talking s*** about my writing. To tell you the truth just stop wasting your time writing all that trash like you're a teacher or something, and if you are good for you! So overall, my point is, If I want to write something I'll write it however I want. So stop trying to get extra posts or whatever you're trying to do, by posting s*** like that to me. Thanks! Sincerely, 3L Blackout (Oh wait! I forgot Sincerely goes on the lower right-hand corner!)

PS. I forgot to indent too but it still looks good enough to 'Preview Post' and then 'Submit Reply', dont you think? Aren't you proud of me?
                ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

^^^ Lol

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
                  Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Ok... Listen PakaloloHonda or whatever your name is, I really appreciate the feedback on things that I post. Although there is a little problem... Can you just shut the f*** up with all your bull*** trying to teach me how to write. Everybody else understood what I wrote, in the way that I wrote it. There are also positive and negative comments by other people, which I also appreciate, but you just keep on constantly talking s*** about my writing. To tell you the truth just stop wasting your time writing all that trash like you're a teacher or something, and if you are good for you! So overall, my point is, If I want to write something I'll write it however I want. So stop trying to get extra posts or whatever you're trying to do, by posting s*** like that to me. Thanks! Sincerely, 3L Blackout (Oh wait! I forgot Sincerely goes on the lower right-hand corner!)

PS. I forgot to indent too but it still looks good enough to 'Preview Post' and then 'Submit Reply', dont you think? Aren't you proud of me?
                    Congratulations .. coma's .. periods .. wow .. I am impressed ..
                    I don't even think you misspelled anything ..

And yes, I am proud of you!!!

Keep up the great work ..
                    Tomi

Comment

Listen everyone just calm down the beef were all family here, blackout you already know how you have to handle the cop situation. Pakalolohonda thankyou for your words of wisdom to try and make sense of the whole situation to kindly letting blackout know about how we all feel about loud exhausts andkeeping your car under the radar as far as cops go. Thats it end of stroy weve all been through it . If noone wants to heed those words let whoever wants to keep going down that route and hopefully one day theyll learn that goes to everyone thats all imma say .

Comment

It's all good Sparkle ..

I'm glad you're gonna help him out .. thats what this whole *family* is all all about.

A few pics, a quick fix, and a show in court .. it should all be resolved the right way.

I love it when a plan comes together !!!
                        Tomi

Comment

MASS is the worst for everything
                          TUCKIN' 19's sold

Comment

Working...
                          X