Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what was your first mod??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was your first mod??

What was the first mod you did on your car...be honest!!
    and why was that your first?

-Sus.?
    -exhaust.?
    -LED washer jets.?
    be honest

- My first mod on was lowering springs. Then audio system.
    took the springs on my old car, only thing worth putting on the new accord

Cheers
    My Ride...

Stereo system, on both accords...

Comment

Intake

Comment

Chea

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=30986

Comment

Stromung exhaust

Comment

i put suspension and wheels at the same time...that's the best way to make ur whip the whip and it's one of the most expensive so, get it out of the way...

work hard play harder Redlline it or go home...wus!!!!

Comment

New JVC head unit, clear corner and bumper lenses and a white H emblem...followed by alrezzas tailights within the same week...thats when i fell in love with rice
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

clear/black corner lenses and bumper lenses. then DIY grille. Then headunit. then Exhaust.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

intake, cat back, tanabe muffler, suspension and rims in that order within the 1st 4 days of having the car
                  sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
                  the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

Well on this car nothing really! when i got it it already had a intake, rims, messed up bodykit and dual mufflers, all i did was take the bumpers from my old ride painted them black and took one muffler out.

First Real Mod: Just last week put my new "Magnaflow Muffler" in. Sounds & Looks Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

well, when i first got the car it had an intake, a decent stereo system, and some lowering springs. so my first mod was the deuce deuce. i think it's better starting from the inside-out

Comment

gut the interior, f22b swap, battery relocate, CAI, new black carpet then got a new front bumper (prev owner wrecked the front end).

Comment

my custom viynl stickers i made.
                          spoon (removed)
                          honda
                          eyelids
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

lowering springs
                            wheels

those were pretty much at the same exact time.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

mine were my coilovers yep yep
                              My Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X