Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's the meaning behind your username??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, this is a good topic. Ex cause I like the accord ex out of all of the trims, and its what I drive...
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Mine comes from the mispronunciation of my last name, and Dick Gote and the Wooliwarts. Don't ask.

Comment

top cop is because before I got medically separated from the air force I was training to be a cop or security forces as they call it, I was the top of my class so topcop then the 182 comes into play from my favorite band blink182 put it all together you get topcop182

Comment

Mines is that last rank I was when I was a Marine, and the hero part... well lets just say I need to invest in a cape. LOL
          "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Well....JDM self explanitory, CB7...what I drive, TX...once again self explanitory! And thats why I am
            THE JDM_cb7_tx

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

nickname given to me in hs, inspired by the mariah carey song heartbreaker.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

mine is the code for my interior type. also people call me ''G'' a lot in real life. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

eh mine is referring to my paint job...spray_bombed = spray_painted

Comment

The best mod you can do to your car, hands down. Plus I was known in Autoshop 2 and 3 to convince all the Autoshop 1 kids that it was a real thing and I fabbed my own cuz I'm just that bad ass :P

Comment

my home state. A Life VA... not Ali Feva. my name is not ali as some other members thought.

Comment

midnight rayne = my halo name given to me by some friends and it stuck many call me rayne.

Comment

mines 91 DX cause i drive a super clean 91 accord dx
                          The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
                          Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
                          He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

lol when i made my hotmail account john doe was taken. i was young and didnt really know who john denver was but ive been using it for forever soo EFF IT. names really steve

Comment

i dont think u need to ask

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

my last name is wilson and the guys just came up with this name as a nick name and it stuck
                                check out my 91 lx project
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80374

Comment

Working...
                                X