Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's the meaning behind your username??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luthor-cl, "luthor" Coz Im The Real Lex Luthor!
    And The "cl" Is My Main Car, Acura Cl Type S
    Signature changed due to excessive size

Comment

well i just made one too make one
      and uhh, i driver a cb7 lol

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Shadow1

because i am the one and only tru shadow

highlight my post. youll see my answer.

Comment

bish = clean version of b!tch
          puppy = self expl.

my aim is even better
          i love bishes.... think you can figure that out
          Member's Page:: Coming Soon

Comment

lol.. this names been with me since jr. high.. My friends always used to say.. he's the next asian to do this.. or the next asian to do that...even though i was the only asian within my group of friends... lol... Then i made a AOL Screen name TheNextAsian,.. It later evolved to TheNextAZN cus i used to tag /\ZN on my skateboards, and i thought i was the only one who figured out the letters A, Z, and N sounded like asian. . eh, i was young and naive

.. it makes more sense now that i live in a big city and there are lot of asian folk around here.. now i'm just.. the next asian waiting in a mcdonalds line... the next asian with a honda.
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

bigjoegood1

My name is me

big = cb7tuner's own big jiggly bowl of man pudding
              joe = firstname is Joseph
              good1 = last name is Goodwin
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

PR CB7

PR comes from PUERTO RICO

and cb7 comes from

CARRO BELLACO NUMERO 7

all u spanish dudes know what I mean

OO AND BTW
                MISS ACCCORD I THINK
                UR ARE VERY PRETTY

JUST MA 2 CENTS
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

pretty basic translation...
                  j-first name initial
                  rowley-mah last name

l8r
                  1993 Honda Accord LX-T
                  Plans
                  Dsm turbo set-up
                  jdm racing sparcos 15''
                  es 2.5 muffler
                  jdm 1pc lights
                  skunk 2 coil-overs/kyb gr2

Comment

cooney= my last name
                    b= initial of my first name
                    81= my birth year.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

LosiRacer2 refers to the brand of remote control cars I used to race for the longest time since 4th grade all the way to sophomore year of college. Well the brand is actually Team Losi, and I used to own a XXX-T electric truck. It was my hobby for the longest time, until working on my car took over. The 2 was my lucky number, i used it everytime i raced and usually won most of the time. Reason for 2 was when you race, the even numbers get to line up on the first line, odd in the second, in the first of 2 heats and therefore get a better track to race with and can post a better time. It has also been my SN on AOL for about 10 yrs.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I think mine is pretty easy... CUZ THEY DO DAMMIT !!!!!!!!! LOL.
                        I love the bouncy...it's great...

Comment

mine was givin to me about 5 yrs ago when i work at a bmx pro shop and it was given to me because of the ghetto way i worked on bike's lol also my name is geddy

Comment

detok because its my tagging name lol

Comment

Mine was because i had never been on a forum like this so i didnt know i could post my location, sig, etc. so i thought i should have a name that says where im from so i can find ppl in my town. Well, now that ive been here a year and ppl know me and where im from, i wanna change it. Ive been thinking about this hard and long and i just cant settle on anything. Plus it costs $5. No biggie, but still

Plus all the newbs are overkilling the whole "cb7" "accord" "f22" .."blah blah blah.." train and i wanna get away from that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i made the name up because people call me diesel cause of my muscles lo,l and there r like a million diesels on the net, and 11 is for my bday and i couldnt think of nothing else

Comment

Working...
                                X