Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sway bars

on the way back from chelan and i realized how bad it was lol

so im looking for some anti sway bars

and was wondering what would be best choice for good performance

and wont tear a hole in my bank account

thanks

Suspension Techniques make good sway bars. Just get a rear one. FFs really don't need a bigger front sway bar.
    Raceline USA

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Progress rear sway bar, keeping stock front. It is the cheaper and better solution. Suspension techniques will require getting both front & rear sway bars for more money, when the front does not need improvement.

EDIT: If you can find an ST rear sway bar alone, that is a viable option as well, go with whatever is cheaper if you're on a budget, either will make a significant improvement and are good quality.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

thanks guys

how difficult is a rear install?

Comment

easier than pickin your nose.
            1992 Accord EX-R 4 door Cobalt blue on blue 5 speed, friggin love this car.

Performance mods: AEM short ram intake, Progress rear sway bar, and Apexi WSII cat back, skunk 2 wieghted knob, yeamans short throw. exedy oem style clutch pkg with a F1 racing 12lb flywheel, TASauto braided SS clutch line.

Sound mods: Hertz space 6 1/2 speakers and tweets with a Audison Srx 2 amp, Focal 11" sub in a Focal ported box, Kenwood D-class amp, Audison cap and a Kenwood KDC891.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanesky_EX-R View Post
              easier than pickin your nose.
              x2!
              Raceline USA

Comment

thats hella easy

wheres the diy

lol

Comment

I got an Addco rear sway, to be installed by the weekend. It links up directly to the suspension (lower control arm), so it doesn't go through that horizontal link first, making it more rigid. Just another rear sway to consider.
                  I AM VTEC, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Comment

I havent installed one on the accord yet. but on the rx7 is was cake lol. When you get down there you will understand.. hopefully.

edit: just so you know a lot of people probally dont know what chelan is lol..

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

I already told you to just get a progress rear swaybar. Tryin to get a second opinion eh?

Comment

Every time I pick my nose, it bleeds.

Maybe I should stop using drywall screws?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          Every time I pick my nose, it bleeds.

Maybe I should stop using drywall screws?
                          A thread about swaybars turns to this... only in the beginner's section,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                            I already told you to just get a progress rear swaybar. Tryin to get a second opinion eh?
                            if you notice
                            the first post was at like 8 30

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                              if you notice
                              the first post was at like 8 30
                              what does that have to do with anything?
                              lolololol
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                              X