Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

96' ITR RIMS Fit Without MOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96' ITR RIMS Fit Without MOD?

Hi!

For sum reason i cant get the search to work properly since the facelift of cb7tuner, soo quick question

Does the 96 4x114.3 +50 fit the cb7 perfectly without mods? Wont touch the caliper? wont need wheel spacer correct? Will it rub at certain drop heights, or full lock ?

Thanks In advance for replies.!!!

A spacer is normally used. I don't know if it's 100% necessary, but I don't know many people with the ITR wheels that haven't used spacers.

As for the search, the index is still updating. It's going to take a while.

Comment

I have itr's on my cb...yes it does require 10mm wheels spacer..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        I have itr's on my cb...yes it does require 10mm wheels spacer..
        no it doesn't require 10mm spacers, i think someone was able to use the 3mm and were fine with that, but 5mm is what most people use.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          no it doesn't require 10mm spacers, i think someone was able to use the 3mm and were fine with that, but 5mm is what most people use.

oh well......I found the 10mm cheap...all four for $5 so I figure why waste more money if it does the same job.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            oh well......I found the 10mm cheap...all four for $5 so I figure why waste more money if it does the same job.....
            the more threads you have left to bolt down the wheels the better. that would be the difference.
            1990 Frost White EX Coupe F23A1 - PART OUT
            01 DC4

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk
              the more threads you have left to bolt down the wheels the better. that would be the difference.
              true...but I had them for more than a year now..its fine..
              Not like my car is going to the track

Comment

i just put my itr's on today with a 5mm spacer and evrything is good, but i highly suggest getting extended studs because running spacers and stock studs your pushing it because you only have so much thread..will get pics up later don't have my camera right now

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                My Precious Toy
                Swap Thread
                916 Cb7
                "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

I ground the caliper guard down .
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                  Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                  Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                  04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                  Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

u need spacers for them for sure
                    I LOVE MY WAGON
                    [
                    Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                    Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                    Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
                      i just put my itr's on today with a 5mm spacer and evrything is good, but i highly suggest getting extended studs because running spacers and stock studs your pushing it because you only have so much thread..will get pics up later don't have my camera right now
                      I second that.

I got 5mm spacers and ARP extended studs and mine have been perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk View Post
                        X2 but up to the man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            dang

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              I second that.

I got 5mm spacers and ARP extended studs and mine have been perfect.

do you have to extended the studs?

superman aka my honda

Comment

Working...
                              X