Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB accord without ALB/ABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB accord without ALB/ABS

Need to know, is Honda build 2.2 cb accord without alb/abs system?
    WTS / WTB

mine doesn't have abs. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks m8,
      WTS / WTB

Comment

Neither does, mine. I've got a 90 LX

Comment

mines 91 lx wagon. none either

Comment

93 ex's have abs along with rear disk

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

If you have an lx then you wont have abs unless its canadian. In the us models only the ex have abs!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                If you have an lx then you wont have abs unless its canadian. In the us models only the ex have abs!
                My '90 EX doesn't have ABS. Maybe it's just the '92-93 model?

Comment

My 92 EX came all disc and ABS. Some ABS part went bad, so I removed the system and switched to the stock standard front lines and proportioning valve off a junkyard CB.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                  After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                  Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                  PM me and get it done right!

Comment

91 ex
                    i have no abs

Comment

hmmm maybe i was a little wrong, i think it is only the 92 93 ex sorry

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

thanks to all who are posted, i need to know cos if i want change my engine to bigger(and/or better), it need to be exactly same as best model.

Thanks to all o/
                        WTS / WTB

Comment

93 10th anniversary which has no sunroof (LX) has abs and disk.

Comment

Mine has ABS but the parts are so fragile. they go bad so easily.

Comment

not all of them has abs... mostly abs came with fully loaded editions ( SE, EX-R ALB, 10th editions...) and abs is only with 4 disk brakes.... im 95% sure of that...

Comment

Working...
                              X