Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F-series vs. H-series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-series vs. H-series

Hey guys whats up? I'm pretty new to the cb7 world and I am wondering wat the big differences between the H-seires motors and the F-series motors. I think i read somewhere that the H series has to have premium gas or something like that? So what is the big difference between the two?? Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

Ur gonna get pounded... there are a ton of good stickies on all the motors in the 'swaps' section

There are some DOHC VTEC Fs and some non VTEC Hs... do research

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=41915

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

woah pounded

Comment

hey man dont worry about everyone just search around theres pretty much a question about the h in the technical/performance thread

Comment

hey

hey bro fuk all dem..all hondas come with different series of motors that also link with acura makes as well..theres a series which u dnt here much of anymore.. b series are very popular with integras and the 1999-2000 honda civic si..d series come along with older civics and base model civics..ex's dx's etc.. the f series are mostly known for running accord models and h series engines run with preludes and so forth..but do research on these cars and what vtec means and where it goes along with DOHC(Dual Over Head Cam)..these aspects are familar with honda..jus do research internet works well

Comment

Sorry about not doin the research guys i looked in the stickies a couple times and didnt find what i was lookin for guess i should have searched a lil bit harder

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
                hey man dont worry about everyone just search around theres pretty much a question about the h in the technical/performance thread
                Thanks man did u ever get ur intake on?

Comment

look in the swaps section. there is a mtor swap sticky with links to DiY's and such in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                    look in the swaps section. there is a mtor swap sticky with links to DiY's and such in there as well.
                    Thanks man nice wheels too

Comment

Originally posted by memphisman View Post
                      Thanks man did u ever get ur intake on?
                      yeah its pretty sweet eventhough its only 2.5 in..i finally got my rotors on to i hope i never have to put any more on

Comment

Don't h series have more horsepower stock than a stock f series.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                          Don't h series have more horsepower stock than a stock f series.
                          yes but not much torque. remmeber that

it's all about the torque curve.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

stock h has more torque than stock f. but no na honda 4 cylinder has torque worth mentioning. i think 2point6 with his 300hp h22 still only had like 180ft.lbs

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              yes but not much torque. remmeber that

it's all about the torque curve.
                              No, actually, it is about total AREA UNDER THE CURVE combined with gearing etc.

Hondas don't make much torque, but they make it for far longer, which gives much more area under the curve.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X