Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone turbo at 200k?? and turbo timer wiring help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone turbo at 200k?? and turbo timer wiring help....

Just wondering if anyone ever boosted their f22's at 200k mi? I was thinking of replacing the head gasket,arp head studs, replacing all seals water pump and t belt and boosting at 7-8 psi.... I was gonna drop in a f22b2 w. low mileage and made a custom top mount mani, but itstoo much of a hastle, id rather rock the a6 any ways please give me feed back bc im ready to boost

also has anyone ever wired up a turbo timer in an accord before? im having trouble where i should wire the blue wire/ accessory wire too

let me know guys

I have a civic 02 D17 that's boosted at 194k lol random

Comment

To the accessory wire in ignition harness? Then when you turn your key off the timer gets the signal and knows when to start the turbo timing process? You bought it used I assume???

GOT F?

Comment

I really wouldn't go over 8psi on the A6 unless u have a spare block kickin around.

GOT F?

Comment

yes i got it used, i traded a slim fan for it.... And i wired the green to the black/yellow ign, and red to the white ign, and i have the blue wire left, ive read online and i guess in civics the access. wire is black/red or red/black and an accord doesnt have it....... And yea just wondering if anyone on here boosted a f22 at 200k.

Comment

The accesory wire for 90-93 accord is YELLOW.

GOT F?

Comment

Originally posted by EXR-ALB View Post
              I really wouldn't go over 8psi on the A6 unless u have a spare block kickin around.
              Whiy do you say this just out of curosity?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Well it's got semi high mileage on it and I don't know if those are hard miles. Nea, I just mean I wouldn't.

GOT F?

Comment

Yeah 8psi on f22 is Ok as long as you have good size turbo, nothing smaller that 16g
                  Hell.... even 12psi would be ok with that turbo and good tune

Ninja edit: I think ghostcb7 or what ever his name Wikked16 said that they push 17psi on 220K block, only then after some time it blew head hasket (but that was on good turbo 20G, that does not make heat)
                  Last edited by keycb7; 02-07-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Ok good to hear that I plan on doing a about 10psi with a big 16g on mine(has 225k now) until I build an H23.

"The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

a turbo puts out a lot of crank case pressures so make sure your seals are up to date.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        Ok good to hear that I plan on doing a about 10psi with a big 16g on mine(has 225k now) until I build an H23.
                        Just remember that not every engine will be the same, some will hold and some will BLOWUP. Depends on maintenance and bunch of other things.
                        Make sure all seals are replaced and and good size FMIC is there.

Comment

Originally posted by keycb7 View Post
                          Just remember that not every engine will be the same, some will hold and some will BLOWUP. Depends on maintenance and bunch of other things.
                          Make sure all seals are replaced and and good size FMIC is there.
                          Ok thanks, it was rebuilt at 180k and I do regular oil changes at 3k.

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Thanks for some input guys! btw i am the 2nd owner, and got it from an old guy, pretty sure it was just dd unless he was racing back in 93 when he first got it lol. But the turbo i plan on running is off an old 280. has a t3 flange but looks like a t28.... idk ive used this turbo before and i love it! so yea im gonna try to wire the access. wire tomorrow on the turbo timer, hopefully it works more opinions guys!!

Comment

t.t doesnt work any help????

Comment

Working...
                              X