Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23 IM hoses pic request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 IM hoses pic request.

Hey guys, I'm just asking to see if anyone can show me some images of the hoses of an h23 Intake manifold and how they are supposed to go. Specially the hoses that are under/close to the body throttle.
    I just finished installing the h23 IM with A6 runners on my F22a1, but I'm having a problem with my idle, when the cars is warming up it revs from 1,000 to 3,000rpm and other times from 1,500 to 2,500 rpm.... though when the car fully warms up it goes away, but the idles stays like in 1,500 and sometimes in 2,000rpm.

I already checked my FITV(fast idle thermo valve) and cleaned/tightened it.
    It also can't possibly be a vacuum leak since the reving problem would be constant and not just a temporary thing.
    So, I'm guessing that I installed some water hoses wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
    Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

You still need that pic i know its late but looks like no one helped.

Comment

Coolant lines go like this: In throttle body, out fitv valve, in right side of iacv, out left side of iacv. Make sure your throttle body adjustment screw is tightened, and that the air boost valve is connected to the intake pipe, and not the plenum. Also use the nipple on the thermostat housing to bleed air bubbles out of the system.
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Does this image help any?

I removed the IACV and FITV from the equation, so pictures of my intake wouldn't help.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Working...
        X