Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

skunk 2 coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skunk 2 coilovers

do skunk2 coilovers ride smooth or are they real bouncey
    who dat do dat

Depends on the spring rate. My friend had some with a custom spring rate and they were the worst ride ever, but amazing for autocross. Another guy I know had some and they rode nice.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

i guess ill pass on those
      who dat do dat

Comment

I have megan racing coilovers on my 90 accord and it rides great. No complaints at all.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

did u get the shocks to or just the coilover set o and wht size rims u have
          who dat do dat

Comment

I got the coilover sleeves running on the stock struts. and My rims are the stock steelies.

Comment

i was just wonderin cuz i have 19s and im worried bout rubin and crap i wnt a comfortable ride tho u know
              who dat do dat

Comment

Yea, Id try to find someone who lowered their car with 19'' rims. the megan racing coilovers are adjustable, and i have the back all the way up, and its barely a 2 finger gap with stock rims, so I can only imagine how tight it would be with 19''s

Comment

the front is where all the gap is i still have dang near four inches or it looks like it anyways
                  who dat do dat

Comment

Well hey man, never hurts to try it out for yourself and see what happens. Good luck!

Comment

i had some tein super streets adjustables once now those things were heaven. i still get mad i trade my car with them on for another with ebay crap coilovers

Comment

so did u have rims on them as well and wht was the price on them
                        who dat do dat

Comment

i have skunk 2 coilovers. the ride is alot better than most other dropped cars i have been in but they still dont compare to the higher end full coilover like tein & fnf

^^^^CLICK IT^^^^^

Comment

i like mine, but people's opinions vary alot when it comes to what rides good and what rides bad.. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                              I got the coilover sleeves running on the stock struts. .
                              Then you are a moron. I hope you don't crash. There is no way in hell knockoff coilover sleeves and stock struts could ride nicely... or safely.

Comment

Working...
                              X