Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Interesting Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Mod

Wondering if anyone done this to there CB ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

didnt that come on JDM cb7s?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

The PFM yes but when you put it in reverse for the mirrors to tilt down is not JDM

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

That is win. I love almost-flush folding mirrors

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
          when you put it in reverse for the mirrors to tilt down
          All the new chevy's at my work have that function, its pretty sweet, especially when backing up/ hooking up a trailer.
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I havent done that.....
            YET//

Comment

I seen ebay and thought...oh boy. But that is actually a cool mod imo. I've never seen those kits before on ebay.

Comment

Before you all go rushing out to buy that, it's just the switch. You're still not going to have PFM. Our stock mirrors don't have the servo motors in them to automatically fold in like the JDM PFM do.

Comment

PFM on a cb,noway.who have this done?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    Before you all go rushing out to buy that, it's just the switch. You're still not going to have PFM. Our stock mirrors don't have the servo motors in them to automatically fold in like the JDM PFM do.
                    Yea I know this, reason why it cought my eye was the fact that it tilts down when you reverse like my bro lexus. it helps not to scatch up the rims. I already have a set of PFM so the extra features it has a plus

Originally posted by jazzyAccord View Post
                    PFM on a cb,noway.who have this done?
                    Me and many others on here

Links to my rides :
                    1992 Accord EX*
                    1990 Accord EX
                    1991 Accord SE (4th)
                    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                    1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                      All the new chevy's at my work have that function, its pretty sweet, especially when backing up/ hooking up a trailer.
                      I work for chevy too!

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      Exactly. Even with PFMs, this would require some sort of memory chip or something because the mirrors would need to return to the exact spot you left them at. Am i making sense? Maybe i dont know what im talking about, lol.

I like this idea, i just hate wiring. You'd have to tap into your alarm, ignition wires and maybe a few other things. Good idea though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Exactly. Even with PFMs, this would require some sort of memory chip or something because the mirrors would need to return to the exact spot you left them at. Am i making sense? Maybe i dont know what im talking about, lol.

I like this idea, i just hate wiring. You'd have to tap into your alarm, ignition wires and maybe a few other things. Good idea though.
                        your right about the memory but im sure thats why the grey box is there

im gonna order this soon and see how it works

Links to my rides :
                        1992 Accord EX*
                        1990 Accord EX
                        1991 Accord SE (4th)
                        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                        1991 Accord SE

Comment

Definitely.

If this works, you may have found the new "thing".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                          X