Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22 Swap to CB3 accord carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Swap to CB3 accord carb

What are the things i need to change to my CB3 to make the H22, I know that I have to change the fuel pump but i don't know wich fuel pump I have to use, since my H22 comes from a JDM accord SiR can anyone help me with that and help me on what else has to be changed to make the engine work perfectly on my side i'm looking for the lights body that goes on the dashboard with the CEL, and the Main relay with the conectors, but besides that I don't know what else to look for.

Most of the member base on this site is from the US, and we didn't get the carb'd model CBs... help might be slow coming. Good luck to you!

Comment

Thanks man I hope I get it

Comment

I think one of our moderators MIGHT have converted from carb to FI H22... if I'm right, I'll definitely send him your way!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I think one of our moderators MIGHT have converted from carb to FI H22... if I'm right, I'll definitely send him your way!
          I hope that MIGHT is not only a hunch =) thanks really

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Are you talking about Dutch Accord? He did indeed do the swap.
            I looked into the swap but I couldn't find any info on it at the time.

OP - You will need:
            Fuel pump / Sender unit
            Fuel lines / Filter and brackets
            Dash and engine wiring harnesses
            ECU
            Fuel injected Gauge cluster

Thats all I can remember needing when I was planning to do it on my old CB.
            In all honestly, It's a lot easier and cheaper to buy an already fuel injected car - all the little extras you need add up to more than you think.

Edit: Found his thread - The pics are dead, but there it may still help you out - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1039
            Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-07-2010, 03:56 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I forgot about him! No, I was thinking Affandi once said he was carb'd... If I see Dutch around I'll send him this way.

Comment

Yep!

Carb'd F18a > PGM-Fi F22a > PGM-Fi H22a

When the F18a got the boot, a JDM CB9 cut was available, hence it was fairly easy, everything was transferred, engine, trans, ECU, TCU, dashboard and all.

Had to source a different fuel tank though, including fuel pump, lines etc..

good luck!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Can i tell y'all that mine is carb'd also. The thing i planned to do though is go all the way with a K20a head and K24 block. i can honestly say though, that this wont be done until 2012 (lol we just might be extinct by that time).

After looking through a couple of threads, i really didnt realise it was going to be that annoying (like pulling down the entire dash!!! WTF?! -_-). Then this guy popped in my head--> telling me "oh anything can be done with couple $$$$" wish i could knock his lights out
                  '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

Where did he put the ECU? behind the center dashbord like behind the radio or where it goes on the CB7??

Comment

Originally posted by l0k0712 View Post
                      Where did he put the ECU? behind the center dashbord like behind the radio or where it goes on the CB7??
                      in the passenger footwell.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

Good luck bro,i got a carb engine too but for me its not time for me to swap it to h22,post up some pics when u start swapping it (tu)

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not physically allowed to make the swap, had to send it to a mechanic for that =( I'm on crutches till september

Comment

Wich of this sensors is better? the Omni power one? http://www.statracing.com/buy/omni-tps.asp
                            or the Street imports one? http://www.streetimports.com/product_details.asp?id=991

Thanks

Comment

a tps is a tps....if you can source one of ANY honda other then a k-series motor...it will work. they are all the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X