Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h23 manifold swap on f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 manifold swap on f22a6

hey guys i need some help on my h23 manifold swap does any body know how to set up the idle control valve and the fast idle valve on the f22a6 runners . need pics please .

Dude come on, you're reposting the same thing you asked a few days ago. Don't start another thread, just ask it in the one you already started. People will read it. Not everyone has done the swap so it may take a few days for someone to get back to you.

Comment

Ok, I assume you have A6 runners with the H23 plenum and throttle body, correct?

There are three idle controllers, the FITV (fast idle thermo valve), IACV/EACV (idle air control valve or electronic air control valve), and air boost valve.
      PICTURED BELOW IS A6 RUNNERS WITH H23 PLENUM & THROTTLE BODY

If you have done the H23 plenum with A6 runners, the FITV is NOT on the A6 runners. It's located on the underside of the throttle body of the H23.

The IACV is located in the same location on both the A6 and H23, right smack dab on the front of the plenum.

The air boost, same deal, located on the plenum.

Please read these threads.
      Cleaning the IACV
      Setting base idle properly
      Setting TPS
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
        Dude come on, you're reposting the same thing you asked a few days ago. Don't start another thread, just ask it in the one you already started. People will read it. Not everyone has done the swap so it may take a few days for someone to get back to you.
        my other thread was mess up

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
          Ok, I assume you have A6 runners with the H23 plenum and throttle body, correct?

There are three idle controllers, the FITV (fast idle thermo valve), IACV/EACV (idle air control valve or electronic air control valve), and air boost valve.

If you have done the H23 plenum with A6 runners, the FITV is NOT on the A6 runners. It's located on the underside of the throttle body of the H23.

The IACV is located in the same location on both the A6 and H23, right smack dab on the front of the plenum.

Cleaning the IACV
          Setting TPS
          i know that how do u set them up

Comment

Set them up?

Are you asking how do you route the coolant lines to and from all of them?

Comment

Set them up?

Are you asking how do you route the coolant lines to and from all of them?
              yes pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djscoonf22A6 View Post
                yes pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i am lost

Comment

is the diagram form a h22 set up

Comment

frootloops,
                      Those are great images. I'm going to do this conversion eventually (I have all the parts, just need the down time) and these will be very helpful.

Thanks!
                      90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

Glad these pics will be of use to you. If you run into any snags, just ask!

djscoonf22A6, that is for an H23.
                        And I don't know what to say... the diagram shows were all the hoses go... but since I've already gone this far...

Starting with the throttle body, the hose (RED) goes to into a solid line connection and then into another hose (GREEN) which connects to the top of the thermostat housing.

While at the thermostat housing, there is a hose (PINK) that goes to the one side of the IACV. Then you have another hose (STILL PINK) that goes from the other side of the IACV and to the TOP most nipple on the back of the intake manifold.

Then you have a hose (BLUE) that goes from the BOTTOM most nipple of the intake manifold to the FITV.

And finally you have the hose (ORANGE) that goes from the LARGE nipple on the back of the intake manifold to the LARGE nipple on the thermostat housing.

Comment

Fruitloops, A+ for the mini write-up.

djscoon, have you taken your old manifold off at least?

Comment

Thanks again frootloops, for even more info.
                            Bookmarked!

I've read all the H23 on A6 links and this is one of the most clear, and most useful on hose routing!
                            90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

Cleaning the IACV
                              Setting TPS
                              Mine is obd2 so it does not have the air boost thing and it does not need it.
                              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Working...
                              X