Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best rear camber kit for cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best rear camber kit for cb7?

I was reading a couple of forums saying spc or ingall,

is it one of those pay to play the more you spend the better?

Thanks

Originally posted by allentang14 View Post
    I was reading a couple of forums saying spc or ingall,

is it one of those pay to play the more you spend the better?

Thanks
    yea pretty much both are good companies so you cant go wrong with either

Comment

I have been having trouble finding camber kits. Do named rears make the fronts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrdanbkidd View Post
        I have been having trouble finding camber kits. Do named rears make the fronts?
        yes spc, eibash and ingalls make front and rear camber kits for our cars

Comment

Ingalls and SPC make front balljoint kits, IIRC. Ingalls also have the ANCHOR BOLT style which are more affordable then the balljoints, as well as longer lasting (not a balljoint, hard parts, boots don't get torn so its good as long as it doesn't sieze). about 120-130 total for both front wheels from summitracing.com. I wouldn't try any other brand for front camber kits, since no other kit cheaper than that is known to be safe.

for the rears there have been people who have used Wicked Rear Camber kits with success. Although these arent SPC or Ingalls, I only mention these as another option for the rear because others on our forum have them and have used them without any issues thus far. Thing with these are that if you are going very low, there have been incidents where the camber kit would make contact with some suspension parts in the back (forgot which exactly) but would nick the camber kit. at that point, you may want to consider getting the BENT rear camber arms from SPC.

I personally have bought the wicked rear camber kits for myself. I won't be slammed, so i'm expecting to not have the impact issue. by not slammed, I mean I will be leaving a finger gap in the back. those who have had issues had their wheels flush with their fenders and were very low.

Wicked Rear camber kits are about 80-90$, depending on the source. You can find them on ebay or amazon, in red blue or silver. they are turnbuckle style. the listings you'll probably see will mark them as 90-97 accord.
          Last edited by P5ylance; 10-06-2013, 08:55 PM.
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Excellent. That really helped out! Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
              Ingalls and SPC make front balljoint kits, IIRC. Ingalls also have the ANCHOR BOLT style which are more affordable then the balljoints, as well as longer lasting (not a balljoint, hard parts, boots don't get torn so its good as long as it doesn't sieze). about 120-130 total for both front wheels from summitracing.com. I wouldn't try any other brand for front camber kits, since no other kit cheaper than that is known to be safe.

for the rears there have been people who have used Wicked Rear Camber kits with success. Although these arent SPC or Ingalls, I only mention these as another option for the rear because others on our forum have them and have used them without any issues thus far. Thing with these are that if you are going very low, there have been incidents where the camber kit would make contact with some suspension parts in the back (forgot which exactly) but would nick the camber kit. at that point, you may want to consider getting the BENT rear camber arms from SPC.

I personally have bought the wicked rear camber kits for myself. I won't be slammed, so i'm expecting to not have the impact issue. by not slammed, I mean I will be leaving a finger gap in the back. those who have had issues had their wheels flush with their fenders and were very low.

Wicked Rear camber kits are about 80-90$, depending on the source. You can find them on ebay or amazon, in red blue or silver. they are turnbuckle style. the listings you'll probably see will mark them as 90-97 accord.

totally agree on this.... i was running the godspeed rear camber kit which mirrors the wicked tunings camber kit design, as i am really low it ended up snapping due to the constant impact from being so low.... i then went with the ingalls rear camber kit, double the price but way better quality and design.... i havent had any trouble with the ingalls....

Comment

You can always do the "washer trick" to correct rear camber. That's what we did before anyone made kits, and many kits are pretty much just that.
                Just get a longer automotive grade bolt and some washers. Works like a charm.

Comment

thanks everyone i ended up getting the SPC kit because from past forums ive heard more and positive reviews

Comment

SPC is a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X