Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Jdm F22b Question!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm F22b Question!!!!

I just got my jdm f22b motor in 2day and was wondering if I could use my injectors and harness frm my f22a4 on the stock ecu and get away for a little bit untill I get my p06 chipped??thanks

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

the f22b is it the dohc non vtec or the sohc v-tec? for the non v-tec you should be able to. the v-tec one i wouldnt know.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

id leave the f22b injectors in, but youll be using your whole a4 harness either way. the pt3 (f22a4) ECU that you have right now will run the f22b, but itll run really weak... itll feel like your old f22. itll get you around but id suggest getting the p06 as soon as you can. i ran an h22 on a PT3 ECU for a while. no CELs, just no VTEC and it was slow.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

use your stock harness. everything plugs right in. you might need to swap some sensors incase their broken, but everything should bolt up easy. I know because I just got done with my swap 2 days ago.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
          the f22b is it the dohc non vtec or the sohc v-tec? for the non v-tec you should be able to. the v-tec one i wouldnt know.
          dohc non-vtec. the f22b1 and f22b2 are the v-tec sohc motors found in the 5th gen.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
            dohc non-vtec. the f22b1 and f22b2 are the v-tec sohc motors found in the 5th gen.
            correction, f22b1 is the only sohc vtec in the 5th gens. f22b2 is NOT vtec.

Comment

Thanks guys for your help I hope to get near a computer soon so I can post pictures,I'm on my sidekick for now as soon as I get my clutch time to jump on it!!The p06 will come about 2 weeks later

Car audio classifieds...
              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

whats the difference of the jdm f22b dohc injectors to the f22a6 injectors?

im using the f22a6 injectors on my jdm f22b dohc with p39 ecu and it runs fine

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                  whats the difference of the jdm f22b dohc injectors to the f22a6 injectors?

im using the f22a6 injectors on my jdm f22b dohc with p39 ecu and it runs fine
                  im actually trying to find this out too. im thinking theyre the same tho.

Comment

i believe the f22b injectors are a little bit over 300cc.. f22a are 260cc or so. I can't remember, but yes, they work interchangeably
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                      i believe the f22b injectors are a little bit over 300cc.. f22a are 260cc or so. I can't remember, but yes, they work interchangeably
                      300cc? haha no way dude and f22a are 240cc
                      Last edited by gdout90accord; 07-09-2006, 10:15 AM.

Comment

hmm, i thought they were 240cc(f22a).

and if the injectors are same as h23's, then they are 310cc.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          hmm, i thought they were 240cc(f22a).

and if the injectors are same as h23's, then they are 310cc.

hmmm now i really wonder how much cc for the f22b some one help me find out .... ive been using the f22a

Comment

why? im using my stock ones and it works fine. chipped p06 on cromePro. idles and runs fucking great!

Comment

im using p39 ecu it runs fine but it kinda has a idle problem..... it stays at 1500rpm after driving and couple sec. it drops down to 800rpm

Comment

Working...
                              X