Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Efficiency Meets Technological Perfection

WhereEfficiencyMeetsTechnologicalPerfection

This is the slogan that adorns the top of Bisimoto Engeneering's technical web Forum. The thing I find ironic about this title is that there are 37+ unanswered questions/posts on this forum. To me that is far from efficient or perfect. What's the use of putting a forum up if no one answers any of the technical questions?

Is anyone else a member of their ghost town forum?

I think I'm just going to stop trying to deal with shops from California. Having tried to deal with Kevin and Bisi has left a bad taste in my mouth. There is no way I should have to call long distance to get answers this day in age. It was easy to get hold of them when I was looking to spend $2k or more. In hind sight I'm really glad that did my research and spent that money with Race Engineering instead.

Are there any good fab shops on the east coast that don't mind sharing information, answering questions via e-mail or even phones for that matter?
    Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-24-2010, 08:09 PM.
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

hey i'm trying to spark some interest too. just sad that my camera is broken

Comment

Bisimoto is very......"bisi"...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Bisimoto is very......"bisi"...?
        Exactly. Are you aware of what that man has been up to lately, and what has done in the past, as well as all the things he does daily? Time is limited my friend.

EDIT: I feel like I sounded kind of douchey, so I gotta say I wasn't trying to sound negative at all in this post. You know I love you Ghost.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Maybe get in touch with Scott in Arizona?

Or perhaps DonF in Jacksonville, FL?

Endyn in Texas?

98vtec from prelude-tuner?

You have more options out there. Contact 98vtec(blake), he's on so many forums.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
            Exactly. Are you aware of what that man has been up to lately, and what has done in the past, as well as all the things he does daily? Time is limited my friend.

EDIT: I feel like I sounded kind of douchey, so I gotta say I wasn't trying to sound negative at all in this post. You know I love you Ghost.
            Sleeper

He has a few cam profiles for the F22 and a $1000 header that I've yet to see put up against another custom header of equal price. I'm not sure what else he has done in the past that warrants so much Blind devotion from people who don't know him.

I'm just looking for someone to honour a contract, or give some customer service in a regards to a part that I bought into that had his name attached to it.

I know it may seem petty that I'm making a fuss over $160 part, but in the grand scheme of things. It's more about honoring a contract then it's about the money. Why would you not return a customers quirey about a $160 product? Is it because the production is a wash and you don't want to give the money back. or is it that the part has been put on the back burner for a while?

No one will answer this question honestly. I shouldn't have to call around to find out information about a part that I paid for 12 months ago. the BBB is involved now but I didn't involve Bisi name in the dispute becuase Kevin Murase @ G5A is the one who received the money.

Not that it matters. it doesn't seem like the BBB can do much of anything ether. Maybe a slap on the wrist, or an email back to me saying he didn't answer his phone. Duh that's what the dispute is about. No one answering a simple question.

I hope now that I have drug Bisi's name into it. We may get an answer.
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
              Maybe get in touch with Scott in Arizona?

Or perhaps DonF in Jacksonville, FL?

Endyn in Texas?

98vtec from prelude-tuner?

You have more options out there. Contact 98vtec(blake), he's on so many forums.
              Thanks
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Greetings. Yes, I have not been on the forums recently because I really do not have the time. I do, however, have a toll-free tech line to address any bisimoto related tech questions.

Products do not create or test themselves. Despite the hard work and devotion that goes into the Bisimoto line of products, above and beyond our competitiors, it is never enough.

Nontheless, if there are questions about Kevin and/or gen5alive, those should be geared towards him/that entity.

If any questions are generated for bisimoto products, timelines or pricing, 888-922-6686 is all anyone needs to do to call. My staff will be more than happy to answer all questions, while I will continue to remain locked up in the lab, developing products too make you faster, more reliable, and happier. Have a great week!
                'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
                World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
                World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
                1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
                1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
                2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
                NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
                Bisimoto's Facebook page
                478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

I'm a member on there. Haven't been on there pretty much since I created the account. There is all most nothing but unanswered questions, lol. I don't expect bisi to answer them on his forum, but I do expect one of his representatives to handle them. After all they are his forums.
                  spin city

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
                    Greetings. Yes, I have not been on the forums recently because I really do not have the time. I do, however, have a toll-free tech line to address any bisimoto related tech questions.

Products do not create or test themselves. Despite the hard work and devotion that goes into the Bisimoto line of products, above and beyond our competitiors, it is never enough.

Nontheless, if there are questions about Kevin and/or gen5alive, those should be geared towards him/that entity.

If any questions are generated for bisimoto products, timelines or pricing, 888-922-6686 is all anyone needs to do to call. My staff will be more than happy to answer all questions, while I will continue to remain locked up in the lab, developing products too make you faster, more reliable, and happier. Have a great week!
                    Glad Bisi could get in on this!

/The Solution

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      Glad Bisi could get in on this!

/The Solution

I was on my way out the door for hockey when I received notification of his post. I didn't get a chance to call today. So there is no solution yet.

I would like to thank whoever has the inside contact and got him/ or his rep to at least acknowledge the post. That's more than I've been able to get from them in the past 4 months. However to be honest, I have never called. I only sent 3 emails to Bisi and half a dozen to Justin and Robert. The last I heard from them was when they sent out a generic email and wished me a Happy US Thanks Giving....

This response still dodged my F#@king question about Bisimoto Engineering's involvement in the G5A LWCP project. I'll have to wait and call the 888 number tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to talk to a person and not a machine & get this sorted out.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Yeah, so I talked to the nice folks down at Bisimoto Engineering this morning.

First off let me start by apologizing for having to go this route to get the answer that I was looking for.

This is the information I was given by Bisimoto Engineering,
                        Bisimoto Engineering was approached, approx. this time last year, by Kevin Murase of Gen5Alive to price the production of a light weight Crank Pulley. Kevin was given a price per unit & the minimum number of units required to get that price. Kevin was not satisfied with the cost and went no further in pursuing the production with Bisimoto Engineering.

It took me a year to get that answer, in the end only 1 phone call. Why didn't anyone tell me that 8 months ago? Oh well now at least I know Bisimoto Engineering has nothing to do with this Gen5Alive scam any longer. Now I will go back to my pursuit of my measly $160 from Kevin Murase & Gen5Alive.

Again I apologize for bringing Bisimoto Engineering into this. Still have never talked to the guy personally but his staff was very informative and courteous.

Thank you for clearing this up.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                          Yeah, so I talked to the nice folks down at Bisimoto Engineering this morning.

First off let me start by apologizing for having to go this route to get the answer that I was looking for.

This is the information I was given by Bisimoto Engineering,
                          Bisimoto Engineering was approached, approx. this time last year, by Kevin Murase of Gen5Alive to price the production of a light weight Crank Pulley. Kevin was given a price per unit & the minimum number of units required to get that price. Kevin was not satisfied with the cost and went no further in pursuing the production with Bisimoto Engineering.

It took me a year to get that answer, in the end only 1 phone call. Why didn't anyone tell me that 8 months ago? Oh well now at least I know Bisimoto Engineering has nothing to do with this Gen5Alive scam any longer. Now I will go back to my pursuit of my measly $160 from Kevin Murase & Gen5Alive.

Again I apologize for bringing Bisimoto Engineering into this. Still have never talked to the guy personally but his staff was very informative and courteous.

Thank you for clearing this up.
                          Good to see things were handled.

Comment

Working...
                          X