Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Bisimoto Engineering X CB7 Tuner F22 ROD & PISTON DEAL**

Hey everyone,

I was inventorying some stuff and came across some sets of Bisimoto Spec Arias Pistons and Bisimoto Rods that we had done for a previous group. Most of them flaked but you guys can reap the benefits!

These bad boys are set for 9 to 1 compression and perfect for Turbo and N/A applications. We have 5 sets of these so get them while you can, $769 shipped!!!

After we sell out of these thats it! Shoot me an email if you are interested!

And a little info on both the pistons and rods

Bisimoto Spec shelf pistons, by Arias. ARIAS PISTONS has been the leader in compact piston technology since our beginnings. While piston suppliers at that time focused mostly on larger-bore domestic V-8’s, ARIAS had the foresight to cater to the smaller-bore, higher-revving, hotter-running imports & domestic compacts. Today, ARIAS maintains an unmatched advantage in the import and domestic compact market. Over three decades of research and development have led to the ARIAS Sport Compact shelf line. • Hi-tensile forged, not cast, billet material (4032 or 2618). • CNC machined working surfaces. • Optimized crowns for efficient combustion. • Diamond-turned ellipsoidal skirt profile. • Turbo/Nitrous pistons feature durable, heavy-duty design • All motor/Nitrous pistons feature lightweight, high strength construction.

Bisimoto Spec. Steel rods are manufactured from the very best aircraft quality 4340 steel. Using Autocad 14 technology, the Bisimoto Spec. rods are lightweight without sacrifice of strength. The Bisimoto Spec. steel rods feature 3/8" diameter ARP8740 bolts and have been tested to over 800 HP on a proper tune. Ideal for street, strip, road race, auto-x, time attack and full power competitions...n/a or boosted.
    The small end bores feature bronze pin bushings for floating pin applications, with 3 (yes, three) oiling holes: perfect for shelf and custom forged pistons, providing amazing lubrication qualities in the most extreme performance applications.
    Bisimoto Engineering
    Randy@Bisimoto.com
    (888)-922-6686

BUMP get these while I have them people!
    Bisimoto Engineering
    Randy@Bisimoto.com
    (888)-922-6686

Comment

Does it come with rings? Pics please
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

man at that price just pick up a set of rings. I sure wish i could get a line of credit and make payments on a set of them that would make my year. btw i can afford about 100.00 a month right now ....

Comment

9:1 comp for N/A?
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            N/A until you have enough money for the turbo
            -Kevin

1988 Honda Civi- D15B VTEC Dac Biet, my "race car"
            1992 Honda Accord LX: DD until I finish school

Comment

dude this wud so cost to get shipped to the virgin islands wouldnt it

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                iirc the original deal had n/a pistons available as well but the were a higher comp.(i want to say close to 12:1)

not sure if Randy intentionally left it out (maybe it is not offered in this deal anymore) or just forgot to put the info in the post.

he emailed me and said that they had all 5 sets still on sale and was waiting on the info if they were the higher rod stroke ratio that they had before
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

i just purchased the last set of these this morning with the crown and skirts ceramic coated for $929 shipped across the country

can't wait to get them in.
                  ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

this is a sick deal

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne View Post
                      this is a sick deal
                      yes this was a sick deal i don't know if they will be doing again though
                      hopefully they will for the people that couldn't jump on this deal
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

I just got the last set ordered on Monday with the ceramic coats. Should be sweet.

Comment

I ordered mine last week, but i chose the new LONG RATIO rods. they withstand higher rpm's, gonna take about 3 weeks to come in, but well worth the wait! gonna compliment my BISI 2.4 turbo cams

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                            I ordered mine last week, but i chose the new LONG RATIO rods. they withstand higher rpm's, gonna take about 3 weeks to come in, but well worth the wait! gonna compliment my BISI 2.4 turbo cams
                            when i talked to randy he said my order was the last
                            when you say "chose" did he give you the option of stock rod length b/c he told me the deal was for the longer ones
                            hopefully it is not by request only(even though i asked him if it was for the longer rods)

have you used that 2.4 hardweld cam yet b/c i thought about getting one in the future i have the 1.2 now
                            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Yah, but then he said someone's credit cards kept bouncing so he sold me the set. He said the rods were the longer ones to me too, so it should be the longer ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X