Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
    when i talked to randy he said my order was the last
    when you say "chose" did he give you the option of stock rod length b/c he told me the deal was for the longer ones
    hopefully it is not by request only(even though i asked him if it was for the longer rods)

have you used that 2.4 hardweld cam yet b/c i thought about getting one in the future i have the 1.2 now
    He told me the deal was for the shorter rods, and I could upgrade to the longer ratio rods, but they werent gonnna have them till two weeks cus it was a new design. I askd him if he had the shorter ones but he mentioned the new ones are better for my setup. Im actually working with BISISMOTO ENG., hes using my F22B DOHC valve train to prototype the first in the country! and yes I had the 2.4 installed on my stock valve train and it was pulln super F hard! its on my MRT with a video too

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
      He told me the deal was for the shorter rods, and I could upgrade to the longer ratio rods, but they werent gonnna have them till two weeks cus it was a new design. I askd him if he had the shorter ones but he mentioned the new ones are better for my setup. Im actually working with BISISMOTO ENG., hes using my F22B DOHC valve train to prototype the first in the country! and yes I had the 2.4 installed on my stock valve train and it was pulln super F hard! its on my MRT with a video too
      i noticed that your setup is almost the same as mine
      what is the A/R for your turbine housing and comp. housing b/c i have a .60 A/R comp. and a .48 A/R turbine with a 58 trim wheel(if i am not mistaken)

noticed on your mrt that you don't have anything for headwork or did you forget to put it in
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

i noticed that your setup is almost the same as mine
        what is the A/R for your turbine housing and comp. housing b/c i have a .60 A/R comp. and a .48 A/R turbine with a 58 trim wheel(if i am not mistaken)

noticed on your mrt that you don't have anything for headwork or did you forget to put it in
        Mines a 60 trim 82 A/R its got a big exhaust housing with a stage 5 wheel. Its good for 550hp or 25psi. My head work is not listed because I still dont have the parts from bisi. Im waiting on him. Buts its gonna be springs and retainers from bisi, also cam gears. I already have the 2.4 cams. Its gonna be about 1 month downtime before I disassemble it again. So I drive it like that in the mean time on the weekns.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Mines a 60 trim 82 A/R its got a big exhaust housing with a stage 5 wheel. Its good for 550hp or 25psi. My head work is not listed because I still dont have the parts from bisi. Im waiting on him. Buts its gonna be springs and retainers from bisi, also cam gears. I already have the 2.4 cams. Its gonna be about 1 month downtime before I disassemble it again. So I drive it like that in the mean time on the weekns.
          damn that turbine housing is huge when do you start to spool around 3.8k and hit full boost around low-mid 5k
          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

damn that turbine housing is huge when do you start to spool around 3.8k and hit full boost around low-mid 5k
            spool is pretty quik actualy, it starts around 3.4k and hits full boost at 4.6kish, it spools faster than when i had my log manifold and 2.5" downpipe

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I already have the 2.4 cams. Its gonna be about 1 month downtime before I disassemble it again. So I drive it like that in the mean time on the weekns.
              So you're running the 2.4 as a DD with stock valvetrain? Randy I believe told me they would be too aggressive on my H22 setup....or maybe it was the 3s for my N/A project?
              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                So you're running the 2.4 as a DD with stock valvetrain? Randy I believe told me they would be too aggressive on my H22 setup....or maybe it was the 3s for my N/A project?
                Its not my DD, but yes i do drive it on the weekns for about 50 miles, i tear it up! Was takn it to 7krpm, I know its not a good deal but its parked now, gettn full bisimoto valvetrain and block internals!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Someone is gonna kick me in the nuts for this,

But I found two more sets upstairs, lol, these were ordered before I started at the company but we still have two more sets. So for anyone that wants them, hit me up immediately!

$769 for 9-1 compression pistons and the longer rods SHIPPED

Also for those that want to go lower or even higher we also have the option of 8.2-1 and 10.5-1 as well for the same price! Hit me up if you guys want them, I got you guys covered!
                  Bisimoto Engineering
                  Randy@Bisimoto.com
                  (888)-922-6686

Comment

If I knew about that Randy I would have stuck with single cam. Damn. It's kool.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

my bad man!

Let me know if you need anything, I got you covered man!
                      Bisimoto Engineering
                      Randy@Bisimoto.com
                      (888)-922-6686

Comment

Did anyone get their pistons yet? I'm still waiting, not sure if it's cause the coating process adds extra time or if there was a shipping problem

Comment

Still in coating Sarthos! They have been lagging on it, let me call tomorrow and touch base!
                          Bisimoto Engineering
                          Randy@Bisimoto.com
                          (888)-922-6686

Comment

so you guys still have those two sets?

Rip It Up
                            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                              so you guys still have those two sets?
                              yup!

Let me know if you want them, shoot me an email:

Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              Bisimoto Engineering
                              Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              (888)-922-6686

Comment

Alright, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a shipping problem. I haven't even ordered any other parts for the rebuild so it's good!

Comment

Working...
                                X